Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tehotykki

Tanker
  • Posts

    102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tehotykki

  1. Tehotykki

    Sale

    Was there a 25% discount for everything last year at this same holiday?
  2. Tehotykki

    Sale

    Can someone confirm that the sale date said in this thread is valid or just a rumour? What is the discount?
  3. Tehotykki

    shaft is overpowered

    I completely agree. The thing is, the more u rank up the more booring it gets. U have to use tons of more and more money to stay competitive, same time you have to accept that the game has one overpowered gun that makes every other tanks toys. I am not sure if I will buy shaft, but I know that if I dont, the game is ******ed to play. Btw. I think prices are mad. Hundreds of dollars to put in VIRTUAL features in a tank??? I think a highly tuned tank should not cost more than 20 dollars and the drugs should not exist in the garage, only as drop ins during the game.
  4. Tehotykki

    Rail m3 wont reload

    My M3 rail keeps jamming with the reload. It worked fine for a month or so, but now i need to refresh my browser in order to make it work if it starts jamming. It simply doesnt reload at all when it does what it does!
  5. Tehotykki

    Is tanki really a pay 2 win game?

    Allthough I enjoy Tanki, I must say that it is pay 2 win game. There is subtitutes of paying in order to win in this game. I find it sad, cos 99% of players would like to win with skills but the game doesnt allow it. The more u rank up, the more this game is about money. Good hull, turret and paint costs you around 50 000 chrystals. Now anyone who has played the game even 5 minutes, knows that there is no way to earn those chrystals. 50 000 Chrystals costs about 300 dollars, wich is terrible amount of money to spend on virtual items. I mean u can easily buy a whole gaming console (PS3/XBOX360 ETC) for that money. And here comes the best part: anyone can still beat u if they are ready to buy tons of drugs wich work pretty much like a cheat code in traditional game. I think the recipe is quite simple in tanki business: its a easy game to get familiar (just hit the adress in your browser) and totally free to start. When you have started to play, you dont want to change to a different game. But here is the point: in order to stay competive with other players you have to pay tons of money. I think you should be able to build your tank to the max with 20 dollars or less. Just my 2 cents.
×
×
  • Create New...