-
Posts
6 068 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by GoldRock
-
Why most of the special paints are a reward for Russian tournaments?
GoldRock replied to SlLVER in Archive
Sounds good ^_^ What about a tournament for, erm, lower-ranked players? :lol: -
Better vague than giving a precise date and disappointing players by missing it due to last-minute additions or alterations.
-
http://youtu.be/Aiz75nh2Yu4 All credit goes to Raphael2 for making this video. All credit goes to me for ninja'ing him before he posts it here :lol:
-
Actually, it's a fair point...
-
When was that released? :o
-
Disagree, agree, agree. I disagree with your first point for reasons already given, mods would get a lot of hate just for doing their jobs. For mods, I don't think it's a case of special treatment, I just think that the feature would be taken advantage of by trolls and so on in their case rather than being used constructively. However, I really don't understand why as a reporter, I can no longer be voted. Now that's just unfair... I liked to see how my posts were received by the community, and I liked the fact that it applied to me as it does to the rest of the community. Mods I can understand, but not reporters... I'm not a mod so I don't know how they feel about this, but in the case of reporters, I agree that it's 'special treatment', and it's really annoying. (EDIT) Good change, Semyon!
-
It is your destiny, Swag. Embrace the might of Freeze ;)
-
Bit similar, eh, hog? :lol:
-
Bit selective, there, but thanks! :blush: Never knew that emoticon existed :lol:
-
^Well, I'd like to hope that the DJ team would at least consider this idea...
-
That's a shame, there goes a possible career.
-
You'd still need to use the Internet with such an app... I don't see the point.
-
Good stuff, I agree completely :)
-
Good evidence. That'd certainly be more tactically interesting ^_^
-
Well, people assumed you already knew it'd be livestreamed.
-
My Smoky is M0, don't worry ;)
-
Dictator/Railgun. Yep, something I will use as my main combo... when I get to Generalissimo :lol:
-
Yep, he did break rules in doing that. Go ahead and post the video in Complaints, it's probably the best course of action to take.
-
Try a Thunder guide, that'd be good :) The same happened to me one cooking lesson, in which I submitted a half-collapsed chocolate cake. "I know how to make it, I just fail when actually doing so!" I got a C. The next lesson, I accidentally set my teacher's bag on fire.
-
Because it's for us noobs :lol: Hate to say it, but the red team's going to win because I'm on it, of course! ;)
-
Thanks! But what I've always wanted to know is... why's the pencil green? That wouldn't exactly be practical, coloured pencils aren't very good for writing with. See, us reporters have such a hard time... Having to write articles with green pencils... :lol:
-
Congrats split! ^_^
-
Strange... E-mail help@tankionline.com?
-
How was that a fun topic? -_-
Jump to content










































































