Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock

Tanker
  • Posts

    6 068
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by GoldRock

  1. Sounds good ^_^ What about a tournament for, erm, lower-ranked players? :lol:
  2. GoldRock

    Open testing of the Friends System

    Better vague than giving a precise date and disappointing players by missing it due to last-minute additions or alterations.
  3. GoldRock

    [Guide] How to play/use "Tanks for Two"

    http://youtu.be/Aiz75nh2Yu4 All credit goes to Raphael2 for making this video. All credit goes to me for ninja'ing him before he posts it here :lol:
  4. GoldRock

    refund for freeze users

    Actually, it's a fair point...
  5. GoldRock

    New app for tanki forum

    When was that released? :o
  6. GoldRock

    We should get rid of vote's on the forum!

    Disagree, agree, agree. I disagree with your first point for reasons already given, mods would get a lot of hate just for doing their jobs. For mods, I don't think it's a case of special treatment, I just think that the feature would be taken advantage of by trolls and so on in their case rather than being used constructively. However, I really don't understand why as a reporter, I can no longer be voted. Now that's just unfair... I liked to see how my posts were received by the community, and I liked the fact that it applied to me as it does to the rest of the community. Mods I can understand, but not reporters... I'm not a mod so I don't know how they feel about this, but in the case of reporters, I agree that it's 'special treatment', and it's really annoying. (EDIT) Good change, Semyon!
  7. GoldRock

    What Tank are You?

    It is your destiny, Swag. Embrace the might of Freeze ;)
  8. GoldRock

    Open testing of the Friends System

    Bit similar, eh, hog? :lol:
  9. GoldRock

    Congratulatory post

    Bit selective, there, but thanks! :blush: Never knew that emoticon existed :lol:
  10. GoldRock

    A tanki league table of different divisions?

    ^Well, I'd like to hope that the DJ team would at least consider this idea...
  11. That's a shame, there goes a possible career.
  12. GoldRock

    New app for tanki forum

    You'd still need to use the Internet with such an app... I don't see the point.
  13. GoldRock

    Winning and losing the battle

    Good stuff, I agree completely :)
  14. GoldRock

    CTF - Holding on to the flag timer

    Good evidence. That'd certainly be more tactically interesting ^_^
  15. Well, people assumed you already knew it'd be livestreamed.
  16. GoldRock

    [Unofficial] Astronaut battle

    My Smoky is M0, don't worry ;)
  17. GoldRock

    What Tank are You?

    Dictator/Railgun. Yep, something I will use as my main combo... when I get to Generalissimo :lol:
  18. GoldRock

    CTF - Holding on to the flag timer

    Yep, he did break rules in doing that. Go ahead and post the video in Complaints, it's probably the best course of action to take.
  19. GoldRock

    What guide next?

    Try a Thunder guide, that'd be good :) The same happened to me one cooking lesson, in which I submitted a half-collapsed chocolate cake. "I know how to make it, I just fail when actually doing so!" I got a C. The next lesson, I accidentally set my teacher's bag on fire.
  20. GoldRock

    [Unofficial] Astronaut battle

    Because it's for us noobs :lol: Hate to say it, but the red team's going to win because I'm on it, of course! ;)
  21. GoldRock

    Congratulatory post

    Thanks! But what I've always wanted to know is... why's the pencil green? That wouldn't exactly be practical, coloured pencils aren't very good for writing with. See, us reporters have such a hard time... Having to write articles with green pencils... :lol:
  22. GoldRock

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats split! ^_^
  23. GoldRock

    Question...

    Strange... E-mail help@tankionline.com?
  24. GoldRock

    This is why forums are boring.

    How was that a fun topic? -_-
×
×
  • Create New...