Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    I am not Lolerman!

    Honestly I don't care about the trolls any more. I just swat them away like flies, that's what they are... little annoying pests, just like flies. Sincerely, Someone.
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    idea : New weather conditions

    +1,000 A rain feature would looks sweet, but it would probably lag. But an Autumn feature would probably be too much like "Summer." I like random colours.
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    What phone shall I get?

    Teh new Ubuntu looks nice, and the Galaxies.
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    Gold Box Lags! :@

    what server are you on?
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Congratulatory post

    But now... Someone is buying a lot of XP.
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    Daily Bonus?

    I've been getting a lot of these lately. :D
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Accomplishments

    I got it M2 @ the sale, its pretty nice XD.
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    How/Why did this happen? (skybox bug)

    Your not the only one, :S
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    flag armor

    Hornet & Isidia, it's tooo beast.
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    Release 117 - New Year miracles!

    I bought the isidia and upgraded it twice, this was my first battle with it: Then, shortly after that I got 200 crystals.
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    Unfreezing takes too long

  12. r_SwagBoy110

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    I speak english. Anyway, this is not an off-topic discussion. Back on topic.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    Can't wait to see the results, I'm pretty sure Selena might get something.
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    happy new year tankman

    Same 2 you. (edit: 1111th post.)
  16. (Note: I'm terrible at writing poems, but I thought I'd give it a shot.) On the first day of Christmas my best friend gave to me, a mammoth and a kill spree. On the second day of Christmas my best friend gave to me, one mammoth and two goldbox's in a palm tree. On the third day of Christmas my best friend gave to me, one mammoth, two goldbox's and three Railgun's which were M3. On the fourth day of Christmas my best friend gave to me, one mammoth, two goldbox's, three Railguns and a four hornet's which stung me like bee's. On the fifth day of Christmas my best friend gave to me, one mammoth, two goldbox's, three Railguns, four hornets and five Titan's killing E'rybody. On the sixth day of Christmas my best friend gave to me, one mammoth, two goldbox's, three Railguns, four hornets, five Titans and six Isidia healing all of thee. On the seventh day of Christmas my best friend gave to me, one mammoth, two goldbox's, three Railguns, four hornets, five Titans, six Isidia's and a seven vikings crossing the sea. On the eighth day of Christmas my best friend gave to me, one mammoth, two goldbox's, three railgun's, four hornet's, five titan's, six isidia's, seven vikings and eight different paints for me. (extreme fail.)
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    Best Tank-Gun Combos

    In my opinion, Railgun + Hornet, Until they re-balance it, now I'd have to say Isidia + Hornet or Mammoth.
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    Did this happend to you?

    Nope, I have no idea what you're talking about.
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    EPIC FAILS

    Get a person to place a mine on the ramp in the building, drug, drive backwards and shoot. With Wasp + Railgun M3/M3 it works. I did it on the test server.
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    Be able to pick your daily prize

    I don't agree, at all. It's just as easy to get crystals.
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    custom paints by splitterpoint

    I would name out all the ones I like but I don't see the use in naming out them all.
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    Be able to pick your daily prize

    I would love 175 crystals but if crystal bonuses were more common it would be to easy too upgrade and buy.
  23. r_SwagBoy110

    Be able to pick your daily prize

    Mines are good.
  24. r_SwagBoy110

    weapons and boats 2.0.

    +100 These where made by tanki, you definatly didn't make these.
×
×
  • Create New...