Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    How/Why did this happen? (skybox bug)

    0.o That is very strange.
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Why doesn't it have?

    There are already 27 ranks, we don't need more.
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    TankiOnline 2.0

    TankiOnline Version 2.0 was cancelled. But you can still try a demo version here: Demo 1 Demo 2
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    The Marriage Of M1A1Crosby and Twist1369

    Woahh, I just found this topic. Is this happening this Christmas or am I too late? In any case, congrats Crosby!
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=24FS-I67EPY
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    1180
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Brag of the tank (English version)

    [media=550,125]http://tankionline.com/tankiref.swf?hash=a866c5792&server=tankionline.com&.swf[/media]
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    Iron Man Helmet

    Cool... now make Thor's face. ;)
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    Why is my account banned?

    This topic should be in the "Complaints Section."
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game ] What if?

    Then there might be less trolling... probably not. What if Bruce Lunga was a Sergeant?
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    [FORUM GAME] "Word Chain"

    Eclipse.
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    1167
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Bug with esplanade's gold box!

    The angle is wrong, I think its photo shopped.
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    Good gifs

    Sorry, I had to...
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    Name for every combination?

    Don't mind him, I think he had a bad experience with the railgun as a child. Now anybody who uses railgun is naturally his enemy. Railgun will always be my favorite gun.
  16. They disappear, I find the system rather pointless.
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    Test Server cheat codes

    -.-
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    Christmas!

    Christmas isn't close... :unsure: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g78/webbfree/christmas/animations/countdown-1.swf
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    Christmas!

    ~deleted~
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    Why can't we?

    It would make the game a lot easier, M3 weapons wouldn't be hard to get. It wouldn't be challenging enough.
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    Just... Great.

    This account doesn't work?
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    My macro-photography.

    Those photo's are very brilliant. I am also into Macro-photography, but I make macro stop animations. :)
  23. r_SwagBoy110

    Consultants' battle

    Will they do this with the English consultants? If so, Go FBI!! :)
×
×
  • Create New...