Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    Friends

    Buh Bye post. ~Deleted~
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the Best of guides contest

    Ugh, using a computer generated voice is ridiculous. If you're not going to do commentary with your own voice, don't enter. -_-
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    Friends

    Sorry, I had too...
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    N02 question

    No. It's 0.30%+.
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Friends

    You don't order them... you just post them all with no order.
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    The Ironclads' 2nd Anniversary!

    Pff, of course you do.
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    How to earn crystals easily with PrizeRebel !

    Too much work. Issue 12 is just around the corner, so I'm good.
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    post ur garage

    ^Good one, I laughed. :lol:
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    Congratulatory post

    Yes, I can see it coming. :ph34r:
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    post ur garage

    Thunder M2 over ricochet M2 for sure. Both Hunter and Mammoth are great hulls, both having different pros and cons. However, considering your playing style, I'd say you should go with Hunter next.
  11. Rest in Peace. "Let us not mourn his death, rather, let us celebrate his life." ~Jim Morrison
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    IronClads...
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    The Ironclads' 2nd Anniversary!

    Happy B-day guys!
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    What I think of all the weapons in tanki.

    I have freeze M2. It's rubbish, in my opinion. It's good it sandbox, thats about it. Although, it may just be that I'm completely biased and have no skill with freeze. :lol:
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    flood topic

    You're just heading straight for a ban, if you ask me.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the Best of guides contest

    They won't be judging on the sound of your voice. As long as the audio is clear enough and understandable, it will be fine.
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    rebal friend squad

    English please?
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    rebal friend squad

    As BarbaFenner would say, Pointless topic, avoid flooding.
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    Friends

    Hichi... :(
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    What combo do you use best ?

    Rail/Hornet. Mwahaha. Sometimes Isidia/Hornet, but its really boring.
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    Congratulatory post

    In a few weeks, I don't play that much. Usually a few thousand points per/week, not much. :)
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats HeroPlayer.
×
×
  • Create New...