-
Posts
5 675 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110
-
Don't we all, Op, don't we all.
-
Welcome back, how was your ban.
-
If someone left tanki, they wouldn't be here. So who ever voted on the poll hasn't left... :huh:
-
OMG, Monkeyburn's a Troll. :o Your socks are in the refrigerator. Right at the back, rolled up next to pickles, just left of the mayonnaise.
-
How do you know this?
-
So, when someone registers for the game. With your link, they show up in your invitation statistics page. I've invited one person, and he is now a Warrant Officer 1. So now my total bonus is 1320 crystals. What does that mean? Is there a way I can get 1320 crystals from my invitation page. Or is the total bonus just pointless? How can I use this? If you don't have anything useful to say, just leave please.
-
A recruit. SwagBoy11 Are you Dumb or Unintelligent?
-
Did you know that in Toy Story, Andy didn't have a Dad because human characters were to expensive to animate? :lol: Good thread SilentShadow!
-
Wait, Wut?
-
'Tis easy....
-
-
I'm a fan of him. But not you. So my name will stay off the list.
-
Read the page....
-
Please change to SwagBoy11.
-
You've lost all of my respect.
-
Me, Me, Me, Me.
-
Loudly exclaimed euphemism's escape me! Very good job! :lol:
-
Mults, Mults, Mults, Mults, Mults and more Mults. <_<
-
tl;iri
-
Jump to content











































































