Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

SUP3R_ST4R

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 946
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SUP3R_ST4R

  1. SUP3R_ST4R

    [Guide] Light Format

    Trisan.. :o He sux Nice article :)
  2. Thought its about sales But ;-; Cant wait till tomorrow :D
  3. SUP3R_ST4R

    Tanki World Records

    There is a guy who never died -...-
  4. SUP3R_ST4R

    Update

    Can we use savvana without rail's protection? Cuz i feel nub to buy needle ._.
  5. SUP3R_ST4R

    Glitch

    Oh ok Btw I also have another doubt Can we use savvana without railgun's protection? :C after the update
  6. SUP3R_ST4R

    Glitch

    http://prntscr.com/baid7q o.O how can he like his own post? Recharged ray gave that post to bomb i think ;3 isn't it should be changed?
  7. Accuretly same problem!
  8. SUP3R_ST4R

    VOTW

    Me and my friend are in thought of doing votw video.. Can the prize be chared with me and ym friend like 10k for me rest 90k for him?
  9. SUP3R_ST4R

    Episode 93 of the V-LOG is here

    50% sale pls
  10. Its just simple.. he wu;ld have quitted the browser (maybe he wants to go) but he didn't exit the battle so for 5 more mins he will be in the battle then he will be kicked :) That 5 mins is useful when you refresh or your wifi turned off accidently :3
  11. SUP3R_ST4R

    Loading problems

    Now i use mozzila Loading problems vanished :) But i have ping around 500 .-. I have normmaly around 100 sometimes 80 - 90 Im from india.. None uses wifi or internet.. (i switch off when i play)
  12. SUP3R_ST4R

    why?

    use imgur If you use prnt.sc you will get it .-.
  13. SUP3R_ST4R

    Loading problems

    I also had these problems But now it loads :) Im not noob xD ok i will read it.. But why do i get connection closed.. Many times.. Got that it yesterday's LF training.. i get it every time.. didnt play TO this week ;(
  14. SUP3R_ST4R

    Loading problems

    hello I cant enter the game.. It is not loading if it does i have ping around 999 or i get connection closed I have a decent PC
  15. SUP3R_ST4R

    ldea's Creativity

    Wow nice.. Did you finish ur gold mission? LOL
  16. This si the problem i also got... so much lags everything always i get it!
  17. SUP3R_ST4R

    Let's Discuss Premium Accounts!

    Premium Acc? It is like pay to win ok -.-
  18. SUP3R_ST4R

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    banned becarz using fullstop!
  19. SUP3R_ST4R

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    26,111 I go sleep .-.
  20. SUP3R_ST4R

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned because using sugar .-.
  21. SUP3R_ST4R

    [Forum Game] Truth or Dare

    maybe twice xD :P (just did 1v1 couple of times..) I dont like 1v1 im TEAMPLAYER! Truth: have you ever got trolled flipping with full supplies :P ?
  22. SUP3R_ST4R

    [Forum Game] WWIII

    -493 Like most forum games This game is one sided now :C
  23. SUP3R_ST4R

    Loading issues

    But i can watch 2 YT vids at same time.. I can play other games whcih are heavy than TO..
×
×
  • Create New...