-
Posts
3 946 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by SUP3R_ST4R
-
Trisan.. :o He sux Nice article :)
-
Thought its about sales But ;-; Cant wait till tomorrow :D
-
There is a guy who never died -...-
-
Post here your issues with lags and server instability
SUP3R_ST4R replied to theFiringHand in Archive
Accuretly same problem! -
50% sale pls
-
Battle Players In Lobby - Not Listed When You Enter Battle And Press Tab Key
SUP3R_ST4R replied to 65740192 in Archive
Its just simple.. he wu;ld have quitted the browser (maybe he wants to go) but he didn't exit the battle so for 5 more mins he will be in the battle then he will be kicked :) That 5 mins is useful when you refresh or your wifi turned off accidently :3 -
Now i use mozzila Loading problems vanished :) But i have ping around 500 .-. I have normmaly around 100 sometimes 80 - 90 Im from india.. None uses wifi or internet.. (i switch off when i play)
-
I also had these problems But now it loads :) Im not noob xD ok i will read it.. But why do i get connection closed.. Many times.. Got that it yesterday's LF training.. i get it every time.. didnt play TO this week ;(
-
hello I cant enter the game.. It is not loading if it does i have ping around 999 or i get connection closed I have a decent PC
-
Wow nice.. Did you finish ur gold mission? LOL
-
Zenith? .-.
-
This si the problem i also got... so much lags everything always i get it!
-
Premium Acc? It is like pay to win ok -.-
-
banned becarz using fullstop!
-
26,111 I go sleep .-.
-
Banned because using sugar .-.
-
maybe twice xD :P (just did 1v1 couple of times..) I dont like 1v1 im TEAMPLAYER! Truth: have you ever got trolled flipping with full supplies :P ?
-
-493 Like most forum games This game is one sided now :C
-
What if we aint!? Ignore? Lol
-
But i can watch 2 YT vids at same time.. I can play other games whcih are heavy than TO..
Jump to content










































































