Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Loackie

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loackie

  1. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Low weight --> easier chance to flip --> being flipped makes any tank useless. Only reason Viking's kinda top tier is because it has a kinda wide base and med hulls are general are now the best hulls ingame. (imo, and i have a good amount of evidence to think so)
  2. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    None! Who in their right mind would use a hammer in XP Online? jkjkjkjk. but really i think it would be used for support or defense. XP is one of the most predominant combos in TO and unless you're a ninja GL getting up close to them then being able to chicken away.
  3. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    I wanted to say that ;_;
  4. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Viking is the lightest medium hull it's actually dangerous to use now
  5. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    If i was good with freeze, i'd circle to taunt and only move to avoid fire, usually rocking back and forth. am I the only person that does not feel circling is the best choice?
  6. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    ^but that's illogical for a sci-fi game
  7. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    Weight is now possibly the second or third most important stat rivaling movement speed. HP is useless if you are flipped, and autoaim is pretty insane in this game.
  8. Loackie

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    That's just such terrible, possibly abysmal Wasp gameplay there (no offense)
  9. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    M1 freeze is far from bad, it's a very nice weapon. but when you abuse the freeze effect you go all out or you don't go at all.
  10. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    This is a bit redundant (translation: incredibly), but I plan to get four and ONLY four things from this list. Thunder M3, Smoky M2, Wasp M2, Titan M2, Twins M2, Firebird M2, and Hammer M2 After that list, I will definitely get M3 Hunter, and whatever I get M2 will become and M3 with the exception of my M2 Thunder if I do not choose to do so. I currently own M2 Thunder, M2 Thunder, M1 Smoky, M1 Firebird, M1 Wasp and have ~150k cry atm. (Once i get this answered, I'm just going to find some way to preserve the replies, so the answering sessions can cease, sorry if this has the high ranks much pain and anguish, i really don't want to get a bad garage)
  11. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    there's kinda a low skill ceiling.
  12. Loackie

    Elite tank for rent

    You're kidding, right?
  13. Loackie

    Elite tank for rent

    even if eXtra Trash was useless, it's still incredibly cheap.
  14. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    that crystal reward though
  15. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    ^I don't have Rail M2, does that change anything?
  16. Loackie

    [Forum Game] Expand your name

    L - Literally a noob o - "ok deal w/ it" a - "and i cbf" c - c my Wasp of 2014 award k - "K so what" i - I'm a jerk e - everytime: the time I hardly care when playing
  17. Loackie

    [Forum Game] Pokemon Alphabet Soup!

    ^Uhm, what? Blastoise.
  18. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I know I will get M2 Firebird and M2 Smoky, but what other M2 should I get? I have M2 Hunter and M2 Thunder atm.
  19. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Why rails are OP and should be nerfed
  20. Loackie

    Smoky VS. Thunder

    ^Rail Online will punish you for that action (just in case...it's sarcasm, keep trolling rails plz)
  21. Loackie

    Hornet and Failgun

    ^M0s and M1s are horribly balanced.
  22. Loackie

    A new battle format: Thunder-Wasp

    FINALLY a Rail users that understands variety. Plz be a Marshal+ or something and be a notable figure in the forums
  23. Loackie

    Hornet and Failgun

    This makes me think Hornet needs a Weight nerf, to make it a "light hull". It's literally the answer to the universe (for a PvP game that's just disappointing) I'd pay crystals to see a Titan-Thunder in a battle. Hornet-Rail = gg wp no re b/c that's all you'll see
  24. Loackie

    Sportmanship and Alt Accounts

    You're acting like alts a community problem, which they are not...This is why I brought up the Siberia example, showing how an ACTUAL, REAL LIFE community would deal with this "problem". Also, am I seriously going to camp on the lower levels while i still rank like SEVERAL of people do and don't care? If you create a battle where you are the highest or one of the highest ranks, you are already exploiting your experience, just like making and alt would
  25. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Post of 2015 so far, i think it'll last
×
×
  • Create New...