-
Posts
690 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by jiangreo
-
Very good ! I was hoping for such change
-
...
-
Where can you see that Courage has been changed ? o.o just checked but it wasn't
-
- New modifications, new tanks - Gold boxes
-
Unbanned 8 months later
-
Pics from test server
-
It was awesome in subway in the tunnel, sniping from the windows -_- Edit: just noticed that the secreat tunnel in subway has been removed -_- -_-
-
Found that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkYXxnhUbA4
-
Amazing ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkYXxnhUbA4
-
New video :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXRWhd4uLfM
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXRWhd4uLfM
-
Quite satisfied with the progress of my garage in 2,5 months Garage value : 1,103,500 ==> 2,287,300 50% Sale 2 times + Rank up bonus :ph34r:
-
Enjoying gameplay in Bridges CP ^_^ much better than sandbox and Silence battles...(<bored)
-
Let's discuss "Where have I seen that? - Part 2" contest
jiangreo replied to semyonkirov in Contests Archive
You did correctly -
I remember dictator wasn't available at recruit :blink:
Jump to content










































































