Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

jiangreo

Tanker
  • Posts

    690
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by jiangreo

  1. jiangreo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^ Deathtrack :o one of my favorite maps
  2. jiangreo

    post ur garage

    Non-buyer garage -_-
  3. jiangreo

    Rewards

    Ahahaha yes !
  4. jiangreo

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for ninja post.
  5. jiangreo

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for winning the contest "20 second to new year".
  6. jiangreo

    My Parkour

    This is one of my parkour , in wolfenstein .
  7. jiangreo

    Fund growing lie!

    yes 30 % (like bruce said) is a lie --"
  8. jiangreo

    GOODBYE

    still connect for daily gift and news ?
  9. jiangreo

    My Parkour

    who knows how to go the brown roof in Novel or/and industrial zone ?
  10. jiangreo

    RUSSIAN TEST SERVER OPEN

    http://testcore.tankionline.com/battle-en3.html#
  11. jiangreo

    Real Video

    how much tanki crystals ? :o
  12. jiangreo

    My Parkour

    only very easy ones , try more difficults ones ex : top of silence 1
  13. why is there no topic for the 20 000 000 player ??
  14. jiangreo

    Update 123: I quit

    price x10 , but battle fund < x5 ¬¬ don't kidding , battle fund is decreased more than 30% ¬¬
  15. jiangreo

    Rating #3

    I got 12 edit : impossible to go under 12 !! they make me : -178554665766 crystals
  16. jiangreo

    What is the Aim of Update 123?

    I may also leave --'
  17. jiangreo

    A very important topic !

    please you , shut up (--')
  18. jiangreo

    A very important topic !

    I'me TERRIBLY ANGRY :angry: After the update 123 everything is bad for me !! 0 golds , good battles dissappeared , unfair distribution of the battle fund here an example : in farm I had 1 vs 0 flag , i were in the winning team , the first of the team , double more score than the boss of the oppenent team ! that boss had a low rank ( it's because of this ? <_< ) then at the end : I got 90 crystals and the boss of the oppenent team had 96 . :angry: :angry: :angry: I played in that battle ~40 minutes ( <-- long ! ) , that's the "what the ****" every thing turn bad since the update . I earned only 300 crystals since , whereas before i were earning ~700 crys a day I don't know why bad since i can't find battles which fit me ( before i coul - - )
×
×
  • Create New...