Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

monkeyburn

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 008
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    71

Everything posted by monkeyburn

  1. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Then the truth will come to you, in good time..."You may go now!" :lol:
  2. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Have you not answered your own question?
  3. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Then it is you who does not see... :ph34r:
  4. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    +1 to all the 'pics I missed...And 'Gratz to the golds and rank-ups... :)
  5. monkeyburn

    Off-Topic DUCKussion

    What do you get when you cross a Cow with a Duck?
  6. monkeyburn

    The Broswer

    Here's the Opera link...You will have to read it to see if it's compatible with your system: http://www.opera.com/
  7. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  8. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ P.S.
  9. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    "Fate?" :lol:
  10. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    My mistake URL.
  11. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I see what you didn't do...You made the quote, but instead of putting your picture in between spoilers. You somehow put the link. This will do though. People can still see your image when selecting the link... :)
  12. monkeyburn

    Ice Cream Vs Crystals!

  13. monkeyburn

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ P.S. Used my positive votes for the day...+1 to those I missed. And 'Gratz to all the golds, and rank-ups... :)
  14. monkeyburn

    Post Your Desktop

    ^ On a wide screen it looks much better. If you stand back at a distance, you can get the full effect...It's my rendition of a Jungle cat... :)
  15. monkeyburn

    The word "noob"

    Example Noob: "you are a sucker not a fighter". This is what greeted me today after five minutes in Future DM, when I took first place away from a Generalissimo. I assume he/she though it was unfair that I fortified my position with several mines, which considering the fact that many of the players were drugging, I felt was justified. So, I left my fortress to instruct my new found friend in the art of engagement. It really was a lot of fun, blowing him or her up several times, then in reply typing in the chat, "you mean like that". The point being, is that by the time one reaches the position of Generalissimo, they should know better. P.S. If that was a player at a lower rank than me I would have not pursued.
×
×
  • Create New...