Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_The-Player20

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_The-Player20

  1. r_The-Player20

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    What is that? Are you afraid of... seeing yourself being born?
  2. r_The-Player20

    How many M2's is enough?

    I hate people who use fake names. No idea what a spatula is... Let's fight with cooking utensils~!
  3. r_The-Player20

    How many M2's is enough?

    Are you mentally ******ed? What is a Friz, Vampire and a Spatula? M2 Viking? You buy kit?
  4. r_The-Player20

    What is the longest break from Tanki you've ever had?

    1 month and counting. I'm barely playing, mostly just doing stuff and collecting dailys.
  5. How does it help if the proportions are equal? Mammoth M3 vs Thunder M3 is a proportion. Mammoth M3+75% vs Thunder M3+75% is the same proportion, there is no difference. It just makes it so people who don't microupgrade are weaker.
  6. r_The-Player20

    Rules of Drugs

    Drug because its a habit - you don't know hwo to play without them
  7. r_The-Player20

    Dictator or Rail M2?

    Rail
  8. r_The-Player20

    post ur garage

    I believe a mod with severe disabilities in the English language touched the title with his or her infected hands.
  9. r_The-Player20

    Flaints!

    Africa isn't a countrY!!!
  10. r_The-Player20

    post ur garage

    who made the name "post ur garage" seriously, a mod doesn't use proper English or capitalization, since they are the only ones who can change topic titles? -facepalmmod
  11. r_The-Player20

    Generalissimo Eliteists

    You won't get kicked if you have skill. I joined with Isida-Hornet M3, in a Generalissimo battle, I came out on top. A noob Isida-Hornet M3 came and got kicked out. Sometimes if its a drug war, just leave.
  12. r_The-Player20

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Player The-Player2 has been banned for a day. Reason: Violation of forum rules. Distributing images and video and/or messages that encourage religious intolerance in any form. p.1.5 Rules
  13. If they brought it the whole way to flag... then they deserve it, if they dropped it two inches, then whoever caps it. I
  14. r_The-Player20

    A story :p

    Ha, I knew. But I wanted to say it anyways.
  15. r_The-Player20

    A story :p

    So his wife had and affair with Firebird's son.
  16. r_The-Player20

    SonofDeath's Creativity

    too much bright light! my eyes!!
  17. r_The-Player20

    Guide TO Rank Up Fast for NOOB

    1. Noobs are easy to kill, so this isn't really for noobs. 2. Learn to speak English. 3. Thunder sucks. 4. Not everybody has oilfields in their backyard.
  18. r_The-Player20

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Notice how he says that he owns Photoshop.
  19. r_The-Player20

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Funny picture.
  20. r_The-Player20

    [Photoshop Guide] Flames for Firebird!

    I can see the edges, they aren't soft, there is something going on with the background behind the flame, it's not transparent enough.
  21. r_The-Player20

    Are you all Afraid?

    Just to add on, freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you want.
  22. r_The-Player20

    Photoshop requests

    I think you're old and pointless.
  23. r_The-Player20

    [Photoshop Guide] Ghost tanks, Opacity, and Fill

    or you could learn to speak English instead of making useless guides and being crappy at Photoshop
  24. r_The-Player20

    Slogan for Tanki Online T-shirts - RESULTS

    Play with the rest, fight to be the best!
×
×
  • Create New...