Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

robbie56

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robbie56

  1. robbie56

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    I have Hunter m2 :P nice battle , i had a good score and nice d/l to bad our team did so bad
  2. robbie56

    Deck-9 Petiton

    I voted yes , although i only have bad memories about it.
  3. Why is everyone in arguments always aiming at age? What does it matter if your parents did it in 1997 or 2000 -_-
  4. robbie56

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    Well now everyone knows you can get a unban after forever ban why not all get forever ban :3
  5. robbie56

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    Scared for ban? fail
  6. robbie56

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I don't see any gismo though.
  7. robbie56

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    No , you should focus on hulls and turrets first , when you got a good garage get a new paint.
  8. robbie56

    [NL] Dutch players

    Ja en als dat dan niet lukt :33 ok :) Aan je engels zal het niet liggen , als ze zelfs Mister_General aannemen....
  9. I sometimes phrase my senteces very weird too. I also don't know if the reply was against me , or a reply about champion towards me.
  10. robbie56

    Rap song

    Cause i will give ya
  11. Only thing you're doing is complaining about others maturity and ages. Like that's mature. If you respected rules you wouldn't go with mammoth thunder in a fire wasp battle.... Come on , everyone knows if i get some funny pm i'll post it in POTD. + you even said yourself that i can go ahead , and take a screen.
  12. robbie56

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yeah and? I'm a kid , like 90% here. + stay out of it if you don't know what it's about.
  13. robbie56

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    So , where's your pic?
  14. robbie56

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I do like to have nice d/l's yeah :) You're just getting back what you're giving , always giving nub comments about d/l's and ratings. + nice pm :)
  15. robbie56

    [NL] Dutch players

    Omg door het nieuwe forum kan die hornet niet aan de rechterkant van de vlag :/
  16. robbie56

    Rating and D/L means nothing

    It's just like when you catch a goldbox , you get a good feeling when you have a nice d/l and that you did good. As the rating , it's nice to see that you have a better rating then some higher ranks.
  17. robbie56

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^^Nice d/l's .
  18. robbie56

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Ikr^^ o.0 Hunter Thunder being very usefull against high ranks :) I was third the whole time , but power-x got much points by capturing flags :3
  19. robbie56

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Proof Thunder is even effective against high ranks: That Power-x only got above me cause he captured flags.
  20. robbie56

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^^Last sentence p0wned it lululul
  21. robbie56

    Congratulatory post

    I had ban for 6 months :3 Wut ._. She clearly says cs has won , so it should be pretty clear they for first...
  22. robbie56

    Congratulatory post

    I've had days , weeks and months ban , later got a forever ban , got unbanned 2 months ago mkay :3
×
×
  • Create New...