Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheUltimateTank1

Tanker
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheUltimateTank1

  1. TheUltimateTank1

    What to buy? Which is better?

    i Need Suggestion What Should I Buy For My Major Account Electra,sandstone,spark,digital Garage:-M2 Hulls-Hornet,Hunter M2 Guns-Rail,Isida,Freeze Note-Plzz Quote To Reply
  2. TheUltimateTank1

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    i Need Suggestion What Should I Buy For My Major Account Electra,sandstone,spark,digital Garage:-M2 Hulls-Hornet,Hunter M2 Guns-Rail,Isida,Freeze Note-Plzz Quote To Reply
  3. TheUltimateTank1

    50% off all paints!

    i Need Suggestion What Should I Buy For My Major Account Electra,sandstone,spark,digital Garage:-M2 Hulls-Hornet,Hunter M2 Guns-Rail,Isida,Freeze Note-Plzz Quote To Reply
  4. TheUltimateTank1

    happy Deepavali

    Same To u
  5. TheUltimateTank1

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Which Paint Should I buy.Now I hve Tundra.My Rank is sec.lit. Regards @TheUltimateTank1
  6. TheUltimateTank1

    What to buy? Which is better?

    What Should I Buy. Thunder M3 Or Isida M3.I Hve Both M2.Now My Rank Is Lit.Colonel And I will soon Rank. Regards @Dilshan20
  7. We Need 50% On Passes And Supplies
  8. TheUltimateTank1

    New product kits: Detailed descriptions!

    So Will The Price Will Be Same.I Meant If We Bought Any Kit And Its Time Is 5 Days.At th date We Will Get A New Kit Bt SHould We Hve To Pay It For Again or It Will Be free
  9. TheUltimateTank1

    Join VK and get crystals!

    Sir I Use Google Chrome(Assumed To Be The Best Browser On Internet) Shall I Use Internet Explorer 7
  10. TheUltimateTank1

    Join VK and get crystals!

    Oh This VK Is Always Hell FOr Me.Why I Can't Login Through @Dilshan20 http://prntscr.com/4u5bhp
  11. TheUltimateTank1

    Upcoming Kits.

    Hi
  12. TheUltimateTank1

    [IND] Indian Players

    Add Me I M Indian Jai Hind!
  13. TheUltimateTank1

    Killing Thunder

    @Archangel +1
  14. TheUltimateTank1

    50% off all MUs and speed ups

    What Should I Micro Upgrade:- M2 Turrents=Fire,Isida,Twins,Smoky,Smoky,Thunder,Rail M2 Hulls=Wasp,Hornet,Viking,Dictator,Mammoth Regards @Dilshan20 Edit-Which Parameters Should I Upgrade From These
  15. TheUltimateTank1

    What to buy? Which is better?

    What Should I Micro Upgrade:- M2 Turrents=Fire,Isida,Twins,Smoky,Smoky,Thunder,Rail M2 Hulls=Wasp,Hornet,Viking,Dictator,Mammoth Regards @Dilshan20 Edit-Which Parameters Should I Upgrade From These
  16. TheUltimateTank1

    Tanki Online mobile version

    Tanki
  17. TheUltimateTank1

    What do you think new product kits will be like?

    +1 When They Will Come
  18. TheUltimateTank1

    Tank Towers

    All Information Here:-https://www.facebook.com/TankiOnline.en/photos/a.222115967834700.52005.221587754554188/736379483075010/?type=1 Each Player In Winner Tower Group will get 20k
  19. TheUltimateTank1

    Smart Cooldowns coming soon!

    Does Double Supplies Are Forever
  20. TheUltimateTank1

    Monday: Twins at 70% off for ONE hour only!

    http://prntscr.com/4p9j4s Rockzz With Twins And Viking Regards, @Dilshan20
  21. TheUltimateTank1

    Monday: Twins at 70% off for ONE hour only!

    Got Twins M2 In @Dilshan20
  22. This Is Not Fair Tanki Between 1 p.m to 6 p.m i will be sleeping -_- <_< Not Fair Tanki !! At All :angry: :angry:
  23. TheUltimateTank1

    Open testing of Smart Cooldowns

    Gd Update
×
×
  • Create New...