-
Posts
1 709 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by shayanshiny
-
^I can only say 1 word "Rich"
-
50% MU sale was also too damn expensive :huh: for M3's
-
Do you have crystals for buying them :mellow:
-
Maybe only 1% players will buy that Elite Tanks and Rail -_-
-
Master of Parkour #1 paint
-
^I can see Mouse cursor -.- But nice :)
-
xD love it :P
-
Temporary Issue with in-game notifications for daily gifts
shayanshiny replied to semyonkirov in News Archive
I thought that I didn't got daily gifts from 3 days :blink: -
The one who will record the rankup can include in the team?
-
nice Video of the week <3
-
Cool Can we use spectator mode?
-
WOW :mellow:
-
What is this 5k entry and only 9 winners you said that there can be unlimited amount of winners -_- Waste my time for nothing
-
It will out after 2 hours from now.
-
No discussion allowed (about other entries or about contest at all)
-
^can you send me link of your yt channel :lol:
-
Here is my entry :)
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc4gVSZ2Vek&feature=youtu.be
Jump to content










































































