Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CollapseAmerika

Tanker
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CollapseAmerika

  1. CollapseAmerika

    I declare war!

    I won.
  2. CollapseAmerika

    I declare war!

    Ok.
  3. CollapseAmerika

    I declare war!

    inb4Contaminated
  4. CollapseAmerika

    I declare war!

    On Contaminated.
  5. CollapseAmerika

    I declare war!

    Go to the Battlelog forums.
  6. CollapseAmerika

    Fund growing lie!

    Go to the Battlelog forums.
  7. CollapseAmerika

    I declare war!

    Im surrounded by idiots.
  8. CollapseAmerika

    I declare war!

    What has this forum gone to
  9. CollapseAmerika

    My Suggestions to this game.

    Based on the feedback I got, this must be a good idea.
  10. CollapseAmerika

    End of the world theories by Contaminated

    People who believe the world is going to end are crazy. Enough said.
  11. There should be many improvements in this game; here are mine. Be able to get out of the tank. I want to actually get my character some fresh air instead of being stuck inside a rusty centuries old trash heap of metal. To do this, press "E". You may be asking yourself "OP you are such a brainless dolt bla blablaaa..." I'm not. When you get out of the tank, you can actually repair it by standing next to your tank and holding down "R". One more, cool thing, you get to have a RPG! It deals 25 - 100 damage, depending on where you hit it! Add DLC to the game. Name each map pack "Tank Superiority" or "Close Encounters". Make each map pack cost $14.99. The maps should be deserts, jungles, cities, and plains! More realistic. Make the graphics better in this game! It looks so cartoony. And make the game engine better. And add destruction. No. Never mind. Ignore my last statement "add destruction". Introduce a new tank. Call it the "Tank Destroyer". What does it do? It destroys tanks. Add voice chat. I want to be able to communicate with my team. I hate being the lone wolf in the battle, no teamwork. And add objectives to the game. Add attachments to the tanks. I want attachments like "Ultra Pulser Cannon" and "Force Field". Make another game. Call it "JETIONLINE". And there should be "F-22s and F-35s and F-18s" Make another game. Call it "HELIONLINE". And there should be "Apaches and AH-1Z Vipers and News Helicopters". Make the game Open - World. It will be the greatest and biggest MMO game in history. Choose from over a million locations, including "New York, Moscow, Sydney, Egypt, and Brazil"! There will be glitches upon release of update. Rocket jump to the Moon! No lag at all. The frames per second will be astounding. Thank you for reading this. ¤CollapseAmerika
  12. CollapseAmerika

    Who wants to learn spanish? :D

    Obvious Google Translate
  13. CollapseAmerika

    Rewards

    This is just ridiculous... Now B just gets only 66 crystals. Hours wasted there.
  14. CollapseAmerika

    Rewards

    Then why did you stay in the match?
  15. CollapseAmerika

    Tanki Online Simulator 2.0 is now out!

    0/10
  16. CollapseAmerika

    the joke chanal spreading good humor

    0/10
  17. CollapseAmerika

    Fund growing lie!

    I don't have another account.
  18. CollapseAmerika

    My Suggestions to this game.

    Bump.
  19. CollapseAmerika

    Wallpaper :D

    Are you addicted?
  20. CollapseAmerika

    Fund growing lie!

    Apology accepted, don't do it again.
  21. CollapseAmerika

    let us show a players ping in the scoreboard !

    There has been much lag in the servers. I have a point, and if we remove the players in the match that are causing the lag, problem solved. No lag. 《Sweet, right?》
  22. CollapseAmerika

    What is the Aim of Update 123?

    Whoa, I just saw the old graphics pictures of this game and they are outstanding. The current graphics are bad. This game should be called Cartoon Tanks. Makes me wish I joined a year ago.
  23. CollapseAmerika

    tanki online 1.0 server

    Ha. Funny how the volunteers pretend to like bad updates.
×
×
  • Create New...