-
Posts
1 214 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by gazatron30
-
Wow, awesome! I'm gonna get some penetration upgrades on my m3 rail :D
-
This is because if a person wants the record to be recorded, they must apply to have it done here in the topic.
-
Nice! Love the fact that the players are cared about.
-
it means 1 of your friends is in the battle
-
Which browser do you use?
-
finally...after about a week first gold with my new M3 viking, I love the speed so much, it let me power right past that dictator and grab it after freezing the mammoth
-
Thunder is the way to go, it's awesome and will last you for a long time.
-
Nice. Sweet tank btw
-
wanna see something weird? But: Probably someone from really really old Tanki where 1 character usernames were allowed, if there was such a thing :P
-
That's so sad, I'm really sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.
-
Freeze is really good at M1, as its stats are pretty similar to M2's. If you have the crystals, I would suggest buying it when you hit warrant officer one, as it will server you well for a long time.
-
Review Let's discuss "Kits Review #2" by Raphael2
gazatron30 replied to semyonkirov in Newspaper Archive
Nice job! -
Tanki uses a different data encryption software, not OpenSSL, which was the software that was targeted.
-
Buy via SMS, get 50% off! No extra fees for a whole month!
gazatron30 replied to semyonkirov in News Archive
Sweet! People can stock up now ;) -
FAQ link updated, old one had a 404 error for some reason.
-
Thunder is better, it's arguably the best M1 out there. Next time, ask this question here. What to buy? Which is better?
-
Yes, it is fair. The rules of chat say that insults and reference to inappropriate terms are subject to be punishable by ban. Don't break the rules, and you won't get banned. ;) And besides, the moderators are people too. There are certain sets of strict rules that they have to follow, and they cannot make exceptions, even for friends. You only got banned for a week because you have done that offense before, from 5 minute ban, to 1 hour, to a day, then to a week. Your karma (ban history) is taken into consideration when you commit an offense. The more you have comitted that offense, the longer you get banned the next time you do it.
-
It does, it increases the amount of xp earned by 30%, so if you get a kill in a ctf, instead of 10 points, you will get 13. It shows in the battle tab list that you got 10 points, but the xp in your xp bar will go up by 13 points. Try it and see.
-
Well, isida is a very unique turret, but if it was necessary to group it, just about the only group it would fit into would be the group of the three short-ranged weapons along with freeze and firebird.
-
I agree, shaft could use another damage buff.
-
Yeah, but I got bored after a little while though.
-
Go to the direct link, tankionline.com. The tutorial link is tankionline.com/en/start/. If you see that, simply edit the link in your toolbar to look like the first link I posted.
-
I saved up enough to get the newer M3 light kit and the 1k supplies kit. I am currently saving for the Heavy m3 kit.
-
Emerald and Freeze M3. M3's are always better than M2's. If I had to suggest something do you, in my opinion you should get Thunder M3 if you don't have it already. That is the best path for you.
-
Please pay attention to what you say before you say it. Reda answered Faaiq who was asking what paint you had on in your garage in the picture you posted. Reda gave the wrong answer, emerald. I corrected Reda saying that it was acid. Ofc, Reda may have been trolling...facepalm time...
Jump to content



























































