Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

robbiealdo

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 608
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robbiealdo

  1. robbiealdo

    [NL] Dutch players

    24 uur ban ;p
  2. robbiealdo

    [NL] Dutch players

    Ik heb in de testserver een waar mijnveld gemaakt haha Toen ik sd deed al die dingen ontploffen xd
  3. robbiealdo

    [NL] Dutch players

    In parkour mode is dat :) Kan ook in de echte server Daar was ik ook filmpje van aan het maken xd
  4. Changed accs , this one's unbanned now. At the moment I just don't feel like I should meet anyone from Tanki : especially people in foreign countries. I do want to try part-time jobs , but that's just so I have money.
  5. robbiealdo

    Robbie56's Creativity/Youtubechannel

    Unban: I posted the video in a spoiler aswell. I'm busy with 2 more videos , I hope I'll be able to upload atleast one today. My main (robbie56) will be unbanned in around 4 days. The mainpost will then be under the name of that account.
  6. Player robbiealdo has been banned for a week. Reason: Violation of forum rules. Insults, profanity, provocation. Rules
  7. robbiealdo

    UFOs!

    I once saw a UFO flying in Silence. Or it was a hacker.
  8. robbiealdo

    Does anyone listen to 1960's to 1980's music?

    Every station has got good songs , but KDST is the best :D
  9. robbiealdo

    Does anyone listen to 1960's to 1980's music?

    Gotta love gta sa :D
  10. robbiealdo

    Does anyone listen to 1960's to 1980's music?

    I listen to 1980's music. Classic rock is my favourite.
  11. robbiealdo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    This will be over in 2 weeks or so :)
  12. robbiealdo

    [NL] Dutch players

    Hiervoor zou je echt naar een computerreparatie zaak moeten gaan denk ik
  13. My room , it's the room I feel most comfortable at.
  14. robbiealdo

    How to Grow on YouTube [Interesting]

    Ikr , must be a long video x) My upload speed became much faster after I got new internet , from 1,5-2 hours upload to 4 minutes. lulz
  15. robbiealdo

    How to Grow on YouTube [Interesting]

    Also try to be original , I prefer to watch self-made minigames ( minehunt for example ) above simple gameplays. EDIT: Thanks for including the Tanki video crew link :) EDIT EDIT: One more tip : Work together with other Youtubers! Collaborations could be very handy!
  16. robbiealdo

    TankiOnline video crew

    Np homie :) If you need some help with your topic just ask me ;)
  17. robbiealdo

    TankiOnline video crew

    Yeah , it'll need some good preparation though :P Ty:) Also: bump :ph34r:
  18. robbiealdo

    [NL] Dutch players

    Ragequit?
  19. robbiealdo

    the best tanker is .....

    @robbie56 ofcourse :wub:
  20. robbiealdo

    Developers v/s Players

    Speak for yourself
  21. robbiealdo

    konstanis YouTube Channel

    The quality of my vids could be much better x) Good editing programs cost money though...
×
×
  • Create New...