-
Posts
2 410 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by RampagingVenom
-
It`s a gamble a little hmmmm do you change the missions for what could be something better or could it be not as good :D to change or not to change that is the question?
-
Join the club :D when do we get the XT missions? they must be random.
-
Photoshop :DJK
-
MY 1st daily missions :D are any of you going to change the 1st for free?
-
PARRRRRRRRRTY TIME lets rock & roll tankers :D
-
Ahhh but does it make coffee? ;-)
-
Then join my topicXT-Hornet-Railgun open challenge ;-)
-
I don't think I will win it but hey I'm going to come out all guns blazing tomorrow & give it my best shot :-D
-
Excuse me? :P
-
Well that`s available so if it`s used then that`s ok :lol:
-
Great cant wait :D & Generalissimos see my topic XT-Hornet-Railgun open challenge to all GL
-
XT-Hornet-Railgun open challenge ;) to all GL
RampagingVenom replied to RampagingVenom in XT-Hornet-Railgun open challenge ;) to all GL Archive
Hello tankers :) as most of you are aware now the daily missions start tomorrow :D this topic is open to all the generalissimos as an open challenge you have to get 9,999 kills or 99,999 exp points as you know to win the XT equipment so you must post the image/proof as soon as you acquire the said number of kills/exp points & the date in which you achieved this lets see where all of us come for the race to the XT-Hornet-Railgun Are you tough enough for the challenge? where will you come 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc.? let the game BEGIN!!!!! ;) TOMORROW 14-7-2015 Remember this is only for fun but it should be interesting :D you must post an image of the XT mission completed with a clear screen shot & the required kills or exp points. YOU MUST POST BOTH IMAGES OF XT HORNET & XT RAILGUN IN YOUR REWARDS AS PROOF.- 87 replies
-
- 14
-
-
Whilst walking through a long dark corridor the air around chilled me to the bones & a voice said from behind "Why don't you turn around & look at me" :o
-
Redneck This article is about redneck as a pejorative. For the subculture, see Poor White. For other uses, see Redneck (disambiguation). The term redneck is chiefly used for a rural poor white person of the Southern United States. It can be a derogatory slang term[1][2] similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Georgia and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[3] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[4][5][6] By 1975, say Chapman and Kipfer, the term had expanded in meaning beyond the poor Southerner to refer to "a bigoted and conventional person, a loutish ultra-conservative."[7] It is often used to attack white Southern conservatives. The term is also used broadly to degrade working class and rural whites that are perceived by urban progressives to be insufficiently liberal.[8] At the same time, some white Southerners have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.[9]
-
I'm a lumberjack & I'm OK I sleep all night & I work all day :-D *Opens a giant bag of popcorn & watches the entertainment*
-
Some of my recent battles :)
-
It`s cheaper to play tanki compared to dating :lol:
-
Then I shall use my £££ & now save the ickle wickle piggy wiggies :-D & they can all live with me at Rampage mansions.
-
This is actually a very good idea & should be considered of implementation.
-
If tanki allowed maybe 2 or 3 user names & that was all I would pick 2 others to be stored for use each month & that would be a good idea I think it could show who you are to others so they would still know it's you but with a symbol showing that change etc.
-
A good island battle 111 CP strong team mates :)
-
Днем 50-летие :) I`m booking a flight to tanki H/Q to see the pretty girls :D Thank you tanki for working very hard to bring us a great game & for all the work you do believe it or not you are very much appreciated.
-
:( Well goodbye for now good luck in real life & seriously though :) the daily missions arrive soon & tanki 2 so maybe check back soon it`s going to be a lot of fun I`m sure. ^_^
Jump to content










































































