-
Posts
1 677 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by A_Jl_E_H_T.00
-
In case you didn't saw
-
Oh, that PL, when you can say you got good D/L...
-
Nice! What font is that?
-
-
Thanks everyone
-
Amazing as always, and do you maybe know what font is that in the title picture?
-
-
Bit worse than last one, eh?
-
You played with advokatte, guy from Scorpions is adokatee!
-
Oh, are you sure that guy is from Scorpions?
-
Hope I'm allowed to post here, just my art :D
-
Any thoughts?
-
so 25% from 714 603 is around 535 952 crystals Although that is the price without Speed-ups
-
Ultimate, love the design :)
-
I haven't wasted any money, it didn't want to accept the SMS, it didn't took my money...
-
Same problem, waited 1 hour as I should and nothing happening :(
-
-
:lol: :lol:
-
You don't understand russian, fool...that's what he said
-
Totally unneccesary thing...
-
Yay
-
Joost got new outfit xD
Jump to content











































































