Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

A_Jl_E_H_T.00

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by A_Jl_E_H_T.00

  1. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Another Silver, too bad I coludn't destroy Style :P EDIT: I found him in another battle :)
  2. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Old screenshot :P
  3. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Another Noob of the Day :P
  4. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Should I go to another clan?

    Nobody cares...
  5. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Gold Boxes!

    Fire/Dictator maybe?
  6. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Noob of the Day :)
  7. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    GG Tandem :D
  8. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Choose the discount on hulls!

    Of course...Hornet will come first :(
  9. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Crystal drops :angry:
  10. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Congrats WB :) _____________________________________________________________________
  11. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    GG :P Grats on Gold Buddhika :)
  12. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Was on roof with JackN1 but I was faster :D
  13. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Again some noob XP ruiners, got video this time to get them CS ban :)
  14. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I killed orange, now trying to find his fruit firends :P
  15. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ricozzz :D
  16. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    If only, dont have that much to use them...
  17. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Love Rico M3 :wub:
  18. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Counter strike VS Awesome warriors - DTJ

    One step closer to Super Finals!
  19. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Quick GG
  20. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Ricochet at half price!

    Rico M3, I'm coming :)
  21. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Okay then, congratulations :)
  22. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You do realise that there's most likely 50% sale on Ricochet on Friday?
  23. A_Jl_E_H_T.00

    Choose the discount!

    Ricochet best :D
×
×
  • Create New...