Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

xxElyxx

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xxElyxx

  1. xxElyxx

    Do you like the above poster?

    Not closed yet??? :O
  2. xxElyxx

    Question

    I take "Noob" as a n insult, but "Newbie" is referred to a new player.
  3. xxElyxx

    Do you like the above poster?

    I suggest this to be closed before anything happens -_-
  4. xxElyxx

    Do you like the above poster?

    I think this should be closed now, am i right? :angry: :wacko:
  5. xxElyxx

    How you came across this game

    Miniclip.
  6. xxElyxx

    Do you like the above poster?

    I don't know you -_-
  7. xxElyxx

    Which Section do you like?

    TBH, Off topic Discussion.
  8. xxElyxx

    How much time do you spend on Tanki?

    More than 4 hours you mad bro :ph34r:
  9. xxElyxx

    Who do you share the same Birthday as?

    27th January ^.^ Nobody D:
  10. xxElyxx

    Your opinion on Wndows 8.

    Windows 8 sucks on desktop but rocks on tablet.
  11. xxElyxx

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^ Congratz to all who ranked ! :D
  12. xxElyxx

    What the longest game you been in ?

    +5 hours....
  13. xxElyxx

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    v
  14. xxElyxx

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for putting "3" in your sentence.
  15. xxElyxx

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    Yes, Kind of ^.^ Have you ever hated someone?
  16. xxElyxx

    Real name

    My real name is Ely Elissa Lola. :P
  17. Ehh, looks like it starts to become pointless thread ^.^
×
×
  • Create New...