Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Finesse

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 925
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Finesse

  1. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    U told me to leave cuz i had m2 weapon. You were afraid of loosing. You just want to win nothing else. End of discussion.
  2. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Oh really? You tell me to leave when I bring M2 combo and ... I mean like seriously???
  3. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Got this yesterday 11:03 PM
  4. Finesse

    Congratulatory post

    Not only you. Me, RampagingVenom, You and jzjyv, we are all ranking soon to Lt. General
  5. Finesse

    Do you have exams in the coming week?

    I have exams this week. I dont study the day before exam
  6. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Read dis http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=163430
  7. Finesse

    Some Kinda glitch or bug

    This thing happens to me too
  8. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    There is no dutch forum. lel
  9. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Awesome battle. Congratz mchen.(He ranked in that battle)
  10. Finesse

    Overpowered Smoky...

    Every gun is overpowered then ._. Fire= Afterburn Freeze= Frozen effedct So on..
  11. Finesse

    Tanki World Records

    Most staff online: 13 Remember Pavan.chvs95, Ostrica and GeneralVeers are staffs too.
  12. OMG. Arch got trolled.
  13. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    1030 Crystals for 358 Score -.-
×
×
  • Create New...