-
Posts
4 071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by blackopspaul
-
No, longer a chat moderator, But, Nice paint!
-
Good luck all!
-
He said both, Could be new ones or/and double it on to existing paints.
-
“Fortress” kit “Fortress” kit Available from Major to Brigadier Price: 138 528 crystals Items in the kit: Hull: Mammoth М2 Turrets: Thunder М2 This is the kit?
-
No, just no, Lol good idea! A fan club XD Gl!
-
Russian is really hard to learn,Urgg, never learning another bit of it...
-
:mellow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh: Lol^ Sweets or as splitter said a gift card are great options!
-
Did you happen to quote my post? Did you also try clearing you cache?
-
Did you try clearing you cache?
-
My PERFECTLY FINE delete button will not self destruct.
blackopspaul replied to jjghyuftydyt_tanker in Archive
How on earth will that effect it? Good luck! -
Nice, We have an Irish moderator on board our ship! Dia duit lethalj! Conas a ta tú?
-
I did vote, Ages ago....
-
It should have worked, Strange, Sorry, This is where I have to leave this to someone else that knows more about the current problems you're facing...
-
Lol, Everyone relies on vk for crystals, Its pure dead earn to earn crystals, even tho I don't play it much.
-
Titan n' Thunder
-
Great and gripping read, Once you start you don't want to start. Reporters entertain us, while other moderator positions help us in different ways!
-
Its only on 6 or more maps, It said this on v-log 25.
-
Wait, Since when does the re-balance reset the forum? And anyway's there will be no re-balance.
-
I have 2 m3's, Loads of m2's.
-
Stuff missing from Settings - how to fix
-
If you suggest this to happen look at these links below: There is already forum discussion topics and sub forums. Ideas and suggestions (official topic) (You can post here if you want) ideas and suggestions (Subforum) (You can make topics about ideas or suggestions) Please look where you post, Look at the parkour pub rules: Parkour Pub - Rules & Information I think the dev's made up their mind, I doubt they will come back.
-
Yes, I know, I never said that they are not human, They should "hire" some more to help out, We can no longer report it, as the chat violators section is closed. Also, Some younger ones mightn't know how to turn off the chat.
Jump to content


































































