-
Posts
4 071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by blackopspaul
-
How to change your password and email
-
Momentum in physic equations. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named?
-
Issho left, Other moderators just post it via his account.
-
J'utilise mon mammouth , thunder et emerald et graver em up en silence, sa grande de cases dorées comme sa large et solide dans le domaine de la protection. Mon super peinture emerald m'aide lorsque les combats en combat rapproché !
-
That would be too small of an article, Maybe adding more things to it, Maps they like Sneak preview of their job (Helping team) Combos (As you sated) Info about them (real life) When they got accepted.
-
:Thumbup:
-
Mammoth should have more push power than Viking it looks stronger!
-
Nice work!
-
Good game in Desert DM with a thunder friend kai, Started of with Viking/Railgun + emerald then changed to Mammoth/thunder and started multi killing with Mu'ed splash damage Gold box dropped near the end (97 kills) Dictator/firebird m2 got it!
-
Good game in Desert DM with a thunder friend kai, Started of with Viking/Railgun + emerald then changed to Mammoth/thunder and started multi killing with Mu'ed splash damage Gold box dropped near the end (97 kills) Dictator/firebird m2 got it!
-
How to reduce lags How to clear Shared Objects
-
I know it is but we must know about it in case someone you know gets it to watch out .
-
I see, It just looked like your alt.
-
Never give up m8!
-
*Facepam* I'm not freaking out about it, Just saying.
-
It's spreading fast to other parts of the world, defensive manoeuvres on world health is been stepped up !
-
Welcome back :) See you on the battlefield! (If you rank up fast :P)
-
Congratulate the Tanker that has taken it, I'm not really bothered if I don't get a gold box.
-
I can see that.... Did you die a few times from him?
Jump to content



































































