Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Xenophobia

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 917
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xenophobia

  1. Did the gold box notification appeared on 1st May 2013? :unsure:
  2. Ok then. I'll check polygon for clues.
  3. Some guy found this too http://prntscr.com/3q5nx5 (idk the map) and also the top of Rio's skyscraper changed. Idk if that's related.
  4. Idk that's what he said.
  5. Ok. I'll search silence for any hints.
  6. And how is this related with Tankiada?
  7. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    You can see it with shaft. http://prntscr.com/3q5rlw
  8. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    On May day 2013 (1/5) gold box amount was 2k instead of 1. I searched that ^_^
  9. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    You're right. But I don't get it. How's this related with tankiada 2014, top of Rio's skyscraper and 1/5/2013 gold box? (http://prntscr.com/3q5rlw - top of Rio's skyscraper)
  10. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    All I remember is that gold box's value increased from 100 to 200 because of euro 2012. (100 to 200 because it was before the rebalance where everything got x10)
  11. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    Where did you find that?
  12. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    This is just the background. If you look carefully, you'll find the same thing in Skyscrapers. As it seems the 2 maps have the same skybox.
  13. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    They were always like that . I checked an old video.
  14. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    It can be on every map ^^
  15. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    Just search the map guys,
  16. Xenophobia

    Changes in Product Kits

    The new M3 medium kit is only for buyers. It will make the game unbalanced. Imagine brigadiers running with M3 hunter and fire and clay/prodigi, while others brigadiers who don't buy will have M3 isida or thunder only. Tanki all you're doing is putting the OP guns in kits. Smoky got nerfed so you change it. :mellow:
  17. Xenophobia

    THE GAME is over!

    Wasn't it called fear machine? :blink:
  18. Xenophobia

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Soz nobody thinks that.
  19. Xenophobia

    The Game

    Did you check the junk folder? They sent mine there :mellow:
  20. Xenophobia

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It's not a lie. 10+ people were here and we all know that you shot him.
  21. Xenophobia

    [Forum Game] The Story

    and mammoths, which were using drugs all the time.
  22. Xenophobia

    Changes in Maps

    ^^ I agree. Deck-9 and Canyon might be unpopular but I believe that they are the least popular maps. Gubakha, Siege, Scope are more unpopular. <_<
  23. Xenophobia

    Comic Captions

    Nickname: Xenophobia Category 7) Firebird.
  24. Xenophobia

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Depends on the turrets you use and the maps you play in.
×
×
  • Create New...