Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

stanzhang

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by stanzhang

  1. stanzhang

    Dos preguntas¡¡¡¡¡

    Espagnol
  2. stanzhang

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    I love ricochet with Viking but I need drugs
  3. stanzhang

    'Mysterious' tank

    Found this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0UAKc1L9_Q
  4. stanzhang

    Best reward

    Uploaded with ImageShack.com
  5. stanzhang

    Why is Godmode_ON

    U just cannot search ??? Here http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=183327
  6. stanzhang

    [Forum Game] Rhyme Game

    Troll Like
  7. stanzhang

    [Issue 17] Double Stanza

    Tanki online staff member What should I do, if I'm banned from a moderator Or had been complained by a reporter, Tanki staff is so helping That sometimes they forgot sleeping Consultants are helping me To find something easily, Designers is thinking of new ranks So they can put some new tanks They are punishing illegal Using cheats ranking up to Marshal, If you don't breaks the rules, everyone is happy Then we can all have a party!
  8. stanzhang

    Press Issue 17

    Where
  9. stanzhang

    'Mysterious' tank

    Why he would have this paint why I can't have it?
  10. stanzhang

    What do you have upgraded + expensive paints

    I have smoky m1 firebird m1 freeze m1 shaft m1 isida m1 Rico m1 Viking m1 hornet m1 mamouth m1 and storm paint
  11. stanzhang

    Gold Boxes!

    . Me I got a gold box in sandbox with a friend the battle found was 8 and we were only 2 if u don't trust me send a pm to starwarrior517
  12. stanzhang

    [GUIDE] Freeze

    great
  13. stanzhang

    doubt-answer staffs

    i have 5 day to go on second lieutrant
  14. stanzhang

    Best D/L

    not test server
  15. stanzhang

    What would you do if...

    Gold box when the sign appeared my heat bounce at twice the normal speed
  16. stanzhang

    Message Important a Tout les Francaise!

    moi je suis chinois et je parle francaia courrament
  17. stanzhang

    Message Important a Tout les Francaise!

    Euu je suis francais et sur le serveur 6 g vu beaucoup de gens qui echanges leurs account
×
×
  • Create New...