Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Piety

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 286
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Piety

  1. Piety

    New product kits

    The trick js that the foreplay and the whining by players is not regarded as long as they keep the game I'm balance enough for the gamers like us to play . And yes those who want to buy actually get the kits they need before they they go. Unless the buyers are like me where they saving for a kit (dictator kit) and they not the right rank I hope I can get to that rank before the kit goes away
  2. Okay u can keep your refund. But an extra crystals depending on rank would have been nice
  3. Piety

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    It's a 2pac line, shortie
  4. Piety

    Why i love tanki

    I love tanki coz of friends. And big hairy what I don't understand. And u never reply when I message u in battle, remember that farm game where I took the 2014 box
  5. Piety

    Why i love tanki

    Am I a troll I might be physically a troll coz I'm fat and huge lol No seriously?
  6. Piety

    Update 205 — New Physics

    So it looks like everyone loves the new physics :)
  7. Piety

    What to buy? Which is better?

    The sexiest paint is rustle but best one would b digital as it's going to help a lot especially against rail
  8. Piety

    Maps that have the red container?

    Many maps. It's not worth me doing it for the 20k of crystals
  9. Piety

    Your Recent Gameplay!

    I never knew rail and titan would be such a good combo in deathmatches lol
  10. Sure is and I don't expect anyone giving thread about the new update 205
  11. Piety

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    You right man lol. The best paints in the game but Ofcourse paints are tertiary hulls drugs are secondary and weopons and hulls are primary aspects. so just to let you know that only a generalisimo would buy them paints. Or only ayboub as he doesn't have good paints anyway :D
  12. Piety

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    That bloody nooby white paint give me a damn headache when using rail against the noobs
  13. Piety

    Gold Boxes!

    I've caught probably over 100 but obviously I can't take pics of em all and nice pic of u getting gold I got one too
  14. Piety

    New product kits

    These kits are going to be removed soon when popularity decreases that's what vlad means. It would be nice to hVe a 2000 drug supply kit for 120 k of crystals just for Christmas
  15. Piety

    New product kits

    The paint kit is just as expensive as the dictator one and I'm not interested in getting the paint one although Picasso zues and inferno are definately one of the best paints including prodigi which I already have.
  16. Piety

    New product kits

    Hey as never seen u posting much. So has dictator kit been removed and stuff?
  17. Piety

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ok guys here is what's going on I don't need hornet m3 as I have wasp m2 and stability problems are no more to be honest. Also freeze m3 at full charge can destroy every hull in the game except mammoth and titan at m3 that's it. I need to get dictator kit as I will be able to take part in wars such as clan wars when I join one. End of the end, I'm getting freeze m3 dictator m3 and railgun m3 as I will be able to be much better off and stronger to such an extent that I will confidently be able to take on generalisimo. It sounds like a long way yet but as time is progressing so far I should be able to get the dictator m3 kit by the end of January
  18. Woow it was quite good as I saw it being used. When I buy the dictator kit I should be able to apply for noob army if they let me in and it's highly unlikely but I've been looking at top gun too even though I haven't got much of a chance. Atleast with the dictator kit I have something which even generalisimo don't even have and I do so to me it sounds quite exclusive. I got around 10k of exp left till I rank up so what I'm thinking was that once I get to the 3 gd star rank then the dictator kit will be best
  19. Piety

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    Shortie wana be a thug ;)
  20. Piety

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Viking is better off as speed is increased. Get Viking thunder u will be fine
  21. Piety

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Hey I played with u today on sandbox and with Abu too. U had smoky and u decided to get thunder right? I thought u were loving smoky or something. And did u think I was playing good with wasp isida
  22. Piety

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    I don't really care only one I care about is getting a ban. Nothing scared of u looooool. Anyway stick to upgrading thunder as ur a non buyer and u won't afford other things as such Stick till thunder m3
  23. Piety

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Now ur making me want to say it, but I guess it's okay. I may not have any real friends well not much but I got of plenty of tanki friends
  24. Piety

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    I feel like saying something that would change the way you talk and make you talk in a more sensitive way but I don't wana get banned.....
  25. Piety

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Neither is there a policy approving of one not to give opinions.
×
×
  • Create New...