-
Posts
2 286 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Piety
-
It's over powered in many circumstances yet if missed then the shaft if over 80 percent likely to be destroyed. I have shaft m2 and I don't use it because if I kill everyone on the map then other people are going to start using it too, I think developers are going to need this turret soon and use the excuse that players wanted this to happen so that they get their money by people spending bought crystals on shaft and then make the game balanced again. It's happened for twins for making it utterly useless and shaft will be next . I know my stuff
-
I'm sorry but that was a dead joke. I did not understand what u meant although I've wasted 10mins of my life thinking about what you meant
-
Nice video but please add in a better soundtrack or song Preferably niche organ ;)
-
It is nerefed isn't it?
-
Wanting to get this as a m3 rather than thunder because thunder isn't much fun and that's the truth and even if it is fun it's too aggressive and too many protections Look this is how it is Thunder has lots of protective paints which isn't very good but apart from emerald the plays are killable and smoky protections are less but even tho there are less anyone who faces then will have a hard time whether they use critical or not
-
Nope it's not op coz that way I use it it actually doesn't is average and I just dive in the thickness of battle with m2 wasp and smoky. However once I start using the peek a boo trick and also a snipe gunner with smoky I get always over 3 and rarely 2 DL which I think is not bad. Fatal u need to teach me some tricks
-
I'm sure at m3 it can only destroy a hunter wasp or hornet at m3 And btw there is too much speed in the game which makes it uncontrollable which isn't about hulls needed to be skillful to be good
-
My titan was pushing the mammoth today in farm map I had m2 and guy had m3 mammoth and I was pushing him quite well. Mammoth is kinda cool but now it's titans turn to be in charge and fight for glory in the attempt to be the best hull ever, I have both mammoth and titan at m2 and so far I've not used either because all hulls are too fast to have enough shots to kill with my smoky and critical hits do less damage and there is so much negativity
-
Even Husto on my case the noob.... ;) joke. And yah I'm not a noob I admit I may have been but after months of skill obtaining and artificial consultancies I have managed to be good and become a pro
-
Try the ramp at the top of the building in the future map
-
I think next time I mess around I may get a one week ban again and the time after a month which I get shortened lol
-
U don't know???? And congrats in ranking up
-
Mod M; most O: oppressive D: drugger And mods don't get that much time to play. Who thinks smoky is good on wasp
-
Alex: I never said u couldn't I just said ur no part of it so if a and b are having it on then c shouldn't interrupt in this case Husto: we are discussing wasp at same time and one v one only been mentioned once today. I know this is not a topic to discuss 1v1's
-
I caught one and it was 1000 gold box yesterday
-
U have to admit 46 of rail is abit too shocking
-
Look Husto I respect you, I think u should give an atoms worth in return. Yu don't know what going on, we referring to the 1v1 of smoky and WASP which fatal is wanting me on okay. And yes everyone is free to talk about wasp. In the description of wasp it mentions freedom
-
He is talking to me, ur not even part of this. No offense, but u stir a lot when it comes to me and fatal. Who has wasp and main hull
-
With m3 rail it take 2 shots to die with m2 wasp :(
-
No I'm not reading it I'm just assuming what I think ur saying. Husto, you come on, even if u don't drug u been around for more than anyone. U were here since tanks for two was here am I correct?
-
Not good with freeze I'm not good with fire but I'm incredible with isida and smoky and I am invincible when I'm in a team game Ctf. About 1v1 I doubt I would play, you can print screen this please and i don't really like playing 1v1 because I don't like deathmatches never mind 1 on 1 which doesn't mean to say that ur better but rather that it's not something I enjoy. U won't find anyone sayin they had a 1 on 1 with me. I prefer team games. A more fun game would be me and you on same team and see who gets most kills. Wouldn't that be Bettr than having one on one as if I win then it's going to mean ones the best one is noob and if u win then still one is best and the other is noob. By playing on same team on a map such as bobruisk it will be made clear because 1 on 1 isn't going to help us at Ctf battles nor any game mode. In conclusion, I don't prefer 1 on one and I think it's better if we play same team and count who gets most kills. Btw we could be friends but I don't know why u choose to hate me?
-
Only a noob would not buy such a thing. I buy it at full price almost every month. I hope to finish bregadier rank before this pass ends then I'm going to try to get to the 3 gold star rank by which I will be able to have the dictstor m3 kit out and ready for destruction on enemies
-
Shaft will be just too much of a low life thing. It's better than one of those japanese hackers coming to enhance the railgun without a developer knowing. I wonder if tanki is under new management due to shafts op status. I mean having 2 or 3 shafts in a battle makes u go nuts and to leave battle but if they going to be more on the rise then there will be huge trouble and havoc. I guess wasps for that reason won't be out in battle as much and Viking and dictstor more out
-
People only get mammoth coz they don't think. You can tell a guy with titan m2 or above has brains and believe me, at the beginning ur happy with mammoth when u first but it but when u get it later on u don't like it anymore. Titan is just as good and infact Bettr and it's the best thing to use against all types of hulls including medium and heavy. I don't understand what turret ur going to mount on a m2 titan coz I don't know what u think will be good to assert on to it or even what U have
-
Oh an thanks Adam for ur comment I'll try titan properl on all aspects and then I'll come back and give my feedback on my favourite titan hull. And remaine that's whybi drug normally on this. It doesn't lack manouvarability and speed and I can honestly say it's the best thing out there to drug with. When I get titan kit which I may at a long time from now depending on its physics my next mission is to buy nothing but drugs coz I won't need anything else in this game apart from drugs
Jump to content











































































