-
Posts
1 392 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by ChuckNorris2090
-
1st question: No 2nd question: Only for Reporter.
-
Meh... i didn't really like it....
-
I don't..... :mellow: My opinion: it sucks. IMO, lots of things need to be changed. Like, basically everything needs to be redesigned.
-
He ran out of drugs...
-
Does the tanki world look better than the real world?
ChuckNorris2090 replied to shadewarttt in Archive
-
Well, this is why you don't spend money on Tanki.... cause it's not a good game.... :mellow:
-
me! :P :D EDIT: both our 1400th post!
-
If only we could choose more than one.... :P
-
I earn every last one of my crystals.
-
Must be a big jar, eh? :P I think the pieces of paper was a metaphor or something... Also, the paints aren't available yet, right?
-
Delete Adobe Flash Player and reinstall it.
-
Ugh... I need a discount on either Thunder or Freeze.
-
Any machine oil will do, I use singer all purpose machine oil. Good enough and pretty cheap. Just don't use WD-40 stuff.
-
it was part of "The game"
-
How many people have entered into the "Battle of the rusty barrels"
ChuckNorris2090 replied to theabc in Archive
I didn't because I'm only a WO2 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -
i want to send a PM just to troll.... ^_^
-
never mind then.... :mellow: But I still want to be a reporter.
-
Reporter.... I like writing, and I'm not the person who likes banning people or getting bombarded with (stupid) questions.
-
If you're like me who plays about 5 minutes per day, pretty much forever... :mellow:
-
Sounds like who can drink the most wine in a minute or something.... I'll win for sure... :P not
Jump to content










































































