Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ChuckNorris2090

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChuckNorris2090

  1. ChuckNorris2090

    Do you help the project?

    1st question: No 2nd question: Only for Reporter.
  2. ChuckNorris2090

    Farewell Map, Happy New Year!

    Meh... i didn't really like it....
  3. ChuckNorris2090

    Why do you play Tanki Online?

    I don't..... :mellow: My opinion: it sucks. IMO, lots of things need to be changed. Like, basically everything needs to be redesigned.
  4. ChuckNorris2090

    What ever happend to Godmode_on

    He ran out of drugs...
  5. ChuckNorris2090

    I BELIEVE I AM BEING DEFRAUDED BY Tanki.....

    Well, this is why you don't spend money on Tanki.... cause it's not a good game.... :mellow:
  6. ChuckNorris2090

    loktinho is a good boy

    :P :D
  7. ChuckNorris2090

    loktinho is a good boy

    me! :P :D EDIT: both our 1400th post!
  8. ChuckNorris2090

    What type of forum user are you?

    If only we could choose more than one.... :P
  9. ChuckNorris2090

    Crystal Purchasing

    I earn every last one of my crystals.
  10. ChuckNorris2090

    What do you prefer?

    Huh? I'm a n00b.....
  11. ChuckNorris2090

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    Must be a big jar, eh? :P I think the pieces of paper was a metaphor or something... Also, the paints aren't available yet, right?
  12. ChuckNorris2090

    Browser cache error

    Delete Adobe Flash Player and reinstall it.
  13. ChuckNorris2090

    Discount for turrets

    Ugh... I need a discount on either Thunder or Freeze.
  14. ChuckNorris2090

    Anyone got good lubricants for computer?

    Any machine oil will do, I use singer all purpose machine oil. Good enough and pretty cheap. Just don't use WD-40 stuff.
  15. ChuckNorris2090

    what is that

    it was part of "The game"
  16. I didn't because I'm only a WO2 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  17. ChuckNorris2090

    DanTheKiller1 got hacked

    i want to send a PM just to troll.... ^_^
  18. ChuckNorris2090

    New Turrets And Hulls

    Plani!
  19. ChuckNorris2090

    RECOMMEND ME A PAINT PLEASE

    ^ lol
  20. ChuckNorris2090

    Power Leveling

    wow....
  21. ChuckNorris2090

    Which staff you want to be?

    never mind then.... :mellow: But I still want to be a reporter.
  22. ChuckNorris2090

    Which staff you want to be?

    Reporter.... I like writing, and I'm not the person who likes banning people or getting bombarded with (stupid) questions.
  23. ChuckNorris2090

    How long does it take to Complete Tanki

    If you're like me who plays about 5 minutes per day, pretty much forever... :mellow:
  24. ChuckNorris2090

    Tanki Online Olympics

    Sounds like who can drink the most wine in a minute or something.... I'll win for sure... :P not
×
×
  • Create New...