Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ChuckNorris2090

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChuckNorris2090

  1. ChuckNorris2090

    Tanki Online Olympics

    Shouldn't it be racing wins?
  2. ChuckNorris2090

    Tanki Online Olympics

    Yeah, and racing wines?
  3. ChuckNorris2090

    Signing in: a challenge on this forum!

    There's an option called "Remember me" or something like that. You can use that.
  4. ChuckNorris2090

    which weapon you find must scary and dangerous ?

    All of them...
  5. ChuckNorris2090

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    Good luck to all the participants!
  6. ChuckNorris2090

    Drugging

    im not a drugger..... those are really your only options, you know....
  7. ChuckNorris2090

    Drugging

    You got a few options here: 1. Play PRO battles 2. Drug back 3. Keep complaining 4. Keep quiet and live on.
  8. ChuckNorris2090

    The Superbowl Predictions

    I'm a NFL fan, but I don't really support either team... but I'll go with the Broncos winning 17-10
  9. Any decent proxy website.
  10. ChuckNorris2090

    Draw situations..

    Many things are unfair, unfortunately....
  11. ChuckNorris2090

    TO Video Guide | Discussion

    At least we have a month.... time to start gathering gameplay! :D
  12. ChuckNorris2090

    Is this really a Free-Skill game?

    Yes, you're right, I haven't played anyone w/ prodigi, but I can imagine it. Honestly, it isn't fair at all. That's why I feel like Tanki isn't a good game. I spend almost 10 minutes trying to find a good battle.
  13. I would say Hornet and Viking with Twins and Railgun. My opinion. I really don't care cause I can't participate.... :(
  14. ChuckNorris2090

    Why does tanki need to know?

    Maybe.... or they might make ads or something like that. Many people do that. I have polls for my server if people want to answer them. Anyways, it's optional.
  15. ChuckNorris2090

    Quota...

    Not a bad idea, I like it. Even though I don't vote people up or down that often.
  16. ChuckNorris2090

    Gamer's Club

    funny, maybe that's why the devs made the tanks go faster....
  17. ChuckNorris2090

    The most complicated question...

    ^ :lol:
  18. ChuckNorris2090

    New site of Tanki Online is coming soon!

    Not bad.... :D
  19. ChuckNorris2090

    Update 217

    Better be something decent.
  20. ChuckNorris2090

    Help!

    Very well, I always tell people to uninstall Adobe and reinstall it, but you did that already... :mellow:
  21. ChuckNorris2090

    Help!

    Even fast internet speed can have lag.
  22. ChuckNorris2090

    What Server do you play on?

    Any server that has around 2000 people. Or I go here.
×
×
  • Create New...