Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

R.4.Z.O.R

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 009
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by R.4.Z.O.R

  1. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Stop inviting me like a hundred times.I wasnt in any private battle.I was on another tab working on the VV clan page.I kept declining your invites when i heard the invite sound.
  2. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I thought so :PJust played a Parma match with some random people...won 7-0 :P
  3. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I never said URR is fighting them.Im going in as VV.
  4. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    No mate,your meeting them once again in a battle.This time,I organize.
  5. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Want a practice match with us again? A clan war which isn't counted.Come on.PM me and lets settle this nonsense.You call us losers? Wait till you see us playing? You choose the map and whatever bullcrap you want.Just PM me the format.Bring it on...we're just poor losers who don't know how to play this game right?
  6. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    KHM..nice try but i could understand who it was because of my PM with you lol @DFL yea that was one horrible clan war we had at VV. Spent an hour arguing -.-
  7. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Then I got an invite from you.I too had no clue if what was going on.
  8. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Hope this helps and please make sure you do what I told before you jump into another clan war
  9. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    @green see the first picture Saad sent.Saw that mammoth on the CP? That's exactly what I'm getting m3 mammy for.
  10. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I'm going for both :P
  11. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    @green well in polygon CP, a Rico and mammy can sit on the control point and just camp.Its that simple.I've seen it and I wanna do it.Lol skype me if you wanna still talk about this xD @abdulla emerald is attractive too..and more affordable.
  12. R.4.Z.O.R

    Fun Fact About JADE and NEEDLE

    It seemed simple at first but then I saw the actual math you were talking about. Yea, I skipped the whole thing and scrolled to the next post
  13. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Nano is attractive but I don't like its protections.@ green why can't I play poly? I won't always stick to XP..or BP
  14. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    only with twins and Rico on polygon.
  15. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I want hunter more than a heavy.^ I'm only getting mammoth cuz the total cost would be cheaper and I could say that I have an m3 heavy.
  16. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I already am going for the other twins kit..I keep forgetting the name.Gosh,the twins and hunter with graffiti kit.And I don't want Golden's kit cuz I don't want to spend 500k+ on a kit that has a paint that I'm not really interested in. Edit- #poll only one person thinks truth has a good amount of LS xD hard luck
  17. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ Yea devs screwed up in one of those balancing updates.Mammoths the slowest,biggest and most powerful hull in the game but they thought it would be cool to make titan the hull which could push through anything.
  18. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    LoL I ain't getting an m2 and m3 titan.Just no. I'm too poor for all them fancy stuff.
  19. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Whens the next clan war?
  20. R.4.Z.O.R

    Tanki unity video

    LMAO I actually thought it was legit until I saw the thumbnail
  21. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Make that 12.Didn't include mammoth.I don't get why people waste so much crystals on complete garages even if they don't like how some stuff work.
  22. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Just don't buy the stuff you don't need.By the time I'm a lissimo I'll have 11 m3s (well,that's my plan anyways),which I would need and would enjoy using.The rest,I'll not waste my time and crystals on them.
  23. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Make your moves quick cuz the sales coming :3 you have that long until I come in :D
  24. R.4.Z.O.R

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Now Everyone's having garage battles? xD I'll take part after the sales lol
  25. R.4.Z.O.R

    Past / Present / Future of TANKI ONLINE

    Great Job! That past section brings back so much memories :')
×
×
  • Create New...