Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

millsman

Tanker
  • Posts

    847
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by millsman

  1. millsman

    Ideas for Maps!

    thx when will you post it soon?
  2. millsman

    Ideas for Maps!

    SO COOL i wish new about that contest and what was contest for i know that guy in picture on secret place but what was that for but tghats pretty cool. and your secret place i wish i could see video of you going in it and how you got there??
  3. millsman

    Ideas for Maps!

    another mine its over all i wish they put them in new maps i knew they got rid of them in the new maps which was dumb!! what was the contest called??
  4. millsman

    Ideas for Maps!

    wow can i see a link to your map? what ping pong right now in battle has a secret place??????
  5. millsman

    Ideas for Maps!

    any maps with hidden places? I'm guessing the new maps have none and they got rid of them i wish they still had those hidden places was fun!!
  6. millsman

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    Famous Wyr swim 100 breast (4 laps) 0r 100 backstroke (4 laps)
  7. millsman

    [Forum Game] Would you... for $?

    No I would but it cost me more money for equipment then getting 5000 Would you swim a 500 (20 laps) for 15$
  8. millsman

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    No Hye got hit with a ball really hard
  9. millsman

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Throwing balls at her...
  10. millsman

    [Forum Game] Light ON, Light OFF

    Lights on my dad's gone so tanki comes on
  11. I've seen some and I'll try to upload them later, I'm on my tablet, so when I'm on my com I will post them.
  12. millsman

    Best laptop brand for tankionline?

    Sorry, I was on my tablet and I tried to like your post, but the buttons are small and I hit dislike on accident trying to push like, so then I just wrote nice to help but I guess you didn't sorry. Your right I don't know all about laptops, my dad does not me, and this topic is marking me learn more about them so thanks guys.
  13. millsman

    Worldly Facts

    Wrong no everyone spreader out smart one and my sourcebwasbfrom the tv news
  14. millsman

    Worldly Facts

    Did you know if you leave your fingernails in cola for 4 days they will sinagrate Did you know if you stick out your lounge it will never stop moving Did you know if everyone on earth jumped at the same time it can tilt the earth axis
  15. millsman

    Worldly Facts

    Lier the British don't own the planets
  16. millsman

    [Forum Game] Cola or juice?

    If I both Pum likes lemonade more then fruit punch
  17. millsman

    [Forum Game] Mad or Nah

    Mad because I lose my skill level I broke your laptop mad or nah
  18. millsman

    [Forum Game] Light ON, Light OFF

    Light off I found my balls
  19. millsman

    Ranking Up!

    Just ranked on accident
  20. millsman

    Firing Finger

    Between my index and thumb I think thumb
  21. millsman

    Best laptop brand for tankionline?

    No but some say they have a Windows computer
×
×
  • Create New...