Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    I wish <.< :) PUM is a .
  2. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

  3. lordmostafa

    credit card probleme

    My friend search first :) please.
  4. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @iron-man_0007 has been banned for a jiffy. Reason: not banning and saying the word "Thanks" How dare you say "Thanks".
  5. lordmostafa

    GOT a BAN

    He wants an unban, his account is not stolen :)
  6. lordmostafa

    GOT a BAN

    Why did you make 2 topics? I said PM there admins and check this topic:What to do if you have been banned / blocked.
  7. lordmostafa

    help

    How to you want us to help you if you wont let us know what we need?? It is lag, it is because of slow internet speed, the only thing you can do is speed up your internet, and check this topic:How to reduce lags.
  8. lordmostafa

    Maintenance

    It is probably the server restart. This is the wrong section, you can ask your questions here: Questions & Answers :)
  9. lordmostafa

    Maintenance

    When? Do you mean the server restart?
  10. lordmostafa

    close the battle

    Oh, what is happening Dev's, I mean the game ended, but it didn't ._.?
  11. lordmostafa

    What was your biggest ban?

    WB.
  12. lordmostafa

    CHANGE NICKNAME

    Sure bro :)
  13. lordmostafa

    CHANGE NICKNAME

    Yes you can, but it costs 100k crystals, you need to send an E-mail to "help@tankionline.com", but please see this topic first to check if the name you want is available: How to check nickname availability. Next time please ask your questions here: Questions & Answers
  14. lordmostafa

    How to link Account?

    Please see this topic: Stuff missing from Settings - how to fix. But try to use Firefox, change your browser.
  15. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    jokersus.cava
  16. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @jokersus.cava has been banned for a week. Reason: he was banned for a week an the week is over so this is a new week.
  17. lordmostafa

    Let's discuss the Developer's Plans!

    LOL OMG this made me laugh so hard LOL nice one Hazel :PPPPP BTW I love you dev's
  18. Yup, everyone that has an E-mail linked will get 2000 crystals, and the people that linked it now will get it also. And thanks Dev's, this is the second time you do this :)
  19. lordmostafa

    help

    Not about the internet speed? *Facepalm* Where do you live? Because the farther you are from Russia the higher your PING could be, I live in Iraq which is not that far away, that is why I have good and sometimes bad PING, the FPS depends on your computer, try to update your drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling Flash player and downloading the latest versions of your browser.
  20. lordmostafa

    help

    Actually if I think about it, I have it too, but just sometimes, I was playing like 3 or 2 months earlier with this same computer and the same internet and I had perfect FPS and PING ._. But now sometimes I have 999 PING, my FPS is good but the PING sometimes goes wild :/ could this be a problem with Tanki servers? I have a computer specifications better than the ones he has and also better internet speed, wth is going on ._.
  21. lordmostafa

    help

    What is your problem? Low FPS, PING or just that the game crashes? And I need the crash screen shot, you didn't give it to me :)
  22. lordmostafa

    The firebird is real.

    ^ O.O :O But wow awesome, really nice weapon, but a really deadly one too.
  23. lordmostafa

    glitch with starsieris tornament

    When did you get them??? They might be the StarLadder supplies, because instead of giving us 25 each for every time our team won they gave us 100 each, so 4 games 400 supplies :) Next time if you think it is a glitch, please post it in this topic: Bugs & glitches :) Edit: also please use the search function next time, this problem has been answered before, if you have any further questions, you can ask them in this topic: Questions & Answers :) Hope I helped.
  24. lordmostafa

    "Help" One hacker joing in my acoont"

    You can get your E-mail password back if you have a phone number attached to your E-mail. By the way, why use an E-mail you can't get in it ._.?
×
×
  • Create New...