Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Mister.Sister

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Mister.Sister

  1. Mister.Sister

    Clan "FAME" Logo Competition.

    None of these Logos stand out :mellow:
  2. Mister.Sister

    "Plug In failure" at game start

    Doest work
  3. Mister.Sister

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Nice, very exact :huh:
  4. Mister.Sister

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Applications are always closed :mellow:
  5. Mister.Sister

    Are you famous?

    I might be famous, but its not fun.. Ex. I want to play a good game of XP.. So I post the game in the chat and all the people who love taking my golds join my game yet most of they are not as skilled as me and it ruins the game -_-
  6. This is disappointing... Wheres this tournament that spoken about months ago? And you give us mini games instead... pft
  7. Mister.Sister

    YouTube Team

    My channel :3
  8. Mister.Sister

    BLLOAD's Creativity

    Good Luck! :lol:
  9. Mister.Sister

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    If has to be true :£ http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=287470&do=findComment&comment=5029164
  10. Mister.Sister

    Mister TO 2015 - Tankers Choice Voting

    Well thats hard to stop... -.-
  11. Mister.Sister

    Best Username in Tanki

    U chose ur own NOOB xd @UnknownLogin < Nub acc xD
  12. Mister.Sister

    We're Recruiting !

    lol xD
  13. Mister.Sister

    [EN] English players

    Add me xD
  14. Mister.Sister

    Creative League

    I dont really get this?
  15. Mister.Sister

    YouTube Channels Index

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNd5IQqROgSuJJ4ZO1kswfA Heres my channel :) #AlwaysCassy Mr.Always
  16. Mister.Sister

    May Holidays Goodies Program

    yay, can't wait for the discounts :D
×
×
  • Create New...