Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

BILDIREV

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BILDIREV

  1. BILDIREV

    What to buy? Which is better?

    So... i have 45k crystals.. what should i buy? I will wait for sale , but should i buy m2 hornet or m2 rail? (I need to rank up for rail)
  2. BILDIREV

    [BG] Bulgarian players

    This topic is dead ..xD
  3. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Questions-Sports

    yep ^
  4. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Questions-Sports

    bayern?
  5. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Questions-Sports

    I love BPL i love Chelsea too (hope they win) or Liverpool will :D
  6. BILDIREV

    [BG] Bulgarian players

    Is there more bulgarians? ....
  7. BILDIREV

    'Mysterious' tank

    Yes but the haircut..
  8. BILDIREV

    [BG] Bulgarian players

    Zdasti :D chudeh se dali vobshte nqkoi shte otgovori :D Hello i was wondering if someone will answer to this topic :D
  9. BILDIREV

    1-Black.Falcon Creativity (MAGIC Designers)

    I asked him a loooong time ago... but.. no answer '-'
  10. BILDIREV

    'Mysterious' tank

    I love maths :D
  11. Yeah The user below has over 45k crystals?
  12. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Questions-Sports

    ^ true ;)
  13. BILDIREV

    [BG] Bulgarian players

    Um i think its good for the general section cuz theres "iranian players" too , so
  14. Nope, m0 :D ill upgrade maybe TUBH viking m2
  15. BILDIREV

    [BG] Bulgarian players

    Here is the topic for players from Bulgaria ;)
  16. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Questions-Sports

    Jason gilespie
  17. BILDIREV

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Rico m1 .? I dont think is good
  18. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=196909&do=findComment&comment=3497427
  19. BILDIREV

    How did you choose your nickname?

    My real name is viktor and i like when the ppl call me vikster and 207 is cuz i like these numbers.. and heres my nickname
  20. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Guess This Riddle

    Um Niagara ? :D
  21. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Guess the language

    Yep ,correct
  22. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Guess the language

    Nope. The country is close to romania
  23. BILDIREV

    [Forum Game] Did you know?

    Yes did you know that i have gen in my friend list
×
×
  • Create New...