Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

xX_CID_Xx

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 636
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xX_CID_Xx

  1. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Whatever you says but the timing of uploading isn't fair
  2. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Dear Semyon Kirov! As of a player of Tanki Online and a participant of The Game, I think the timing, smartness and other things are involved in this contest. As of 3rd time I lost this because of one main reason: The GAME CLUE videos uploaded when I am in school. Infact most of EN Player who live in USA were in school. Why cannot we conclude a solution to this? Why not have 3 Players from 3 Communities. No offense but I think its all favor Russian. I also took time last year to request a change in this Game, but no improvement :( Will there be any chance of a changing time or new way to make it equal. I bet EN player can win if videos aren't out when we in school. Take a experiment: Next year upload videos (clue video) after 4:00 PM UTC (whichever) then see who win. If there is no improvement or chat about it, I will think TO is in favor of Russian. Thank You English mistake, sorry I am not native speaker.
  3. I didn't get that ? :blink: I just ask because it goes 50k,30k then 20k never saw 35k thats why. No big deal :rolleyes:
  4. accident dislike ^^ it says ur own design paint then complete with picture you made.
  5. Anyway Nice How is it you are genuinely telling me what my prize is supposed to be?
  6. And one more thing don't change song of intro unless it fits the content, for ex see OMG's in Arena intro :blink: Song should had been Aero Chord -Surface ;)
  7. No bad, though my suggest is to For rank up videos: Turn on Show skybox (if not laggy) Turn those dynamic Shadows and lighiting (if not laggy) Instead of posting all videos here just make thumbnail and link it to that video, maybe so we can see all type of videos rather then going through all videos and find one I wanna watch :P Other then that wait for my new pc :wub: Good ~CID
  8. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    yea limadj2
  9. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Mine written Keyword Day 1: Wasp Day 2: limadj2 Day 3: 57
  10. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Σ3 where Σ means (in math) sum (adding) and 3 means its final word/phrase/keyword/answer for THE GAME so adding all (sigma) Σ in v-log 21 (1-1-2-1-2....) is = to 57. We got Σ done now for 3 its the final Answer/keyword. so day 3 answer is 57 ;)
  11. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Day 2 was limadj2 it was brazil player to reach generallissimo first in brazil servers
  12. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Answer is 57 duh
  13. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Dude Frost cost 57,000 and number added is 57. Where you got those 3 extra 000's?
  14. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Night-Firefox, 01 Янв 2015 - 15:33, написал: Что сказать? Правильно мыслят чуваки ^^ What can I say? Right thoughts dudes http://ru.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=512582&p=5303675
  15. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    That doesnt mean you can't have same answers
  16. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Just dont want to argue -_-
  17. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Guys Don't listen to Night-Firefox, I doubt he put wrong answer and also giving you wrong answer. The map name makes no sense, if you have any sense go read millsman post on page 32. It explain correctly. Even he argue with me why wasp I explain with proof he kept saying its wrong and when I ask whats your proof says "Its a Game its all decorate the only answer is the map: Wolfenstein." thats it. If you readed millsman post and mine,WASP makes perfect sense. Why would they just put BACN (WASP) in russian why not Wolfenstien or vikings or smart coolsdowns? <-- thats a point to see SO as my judgement and investigation I think its WASP.
  18. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    ^^ true point
  19. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    It its not wasp, then why didnt artist put "Wolfenstien" "Smart Cooldowns" "Shield" "Double Power" in russian Just why put wasp in russian? :ph34r:
  20. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    It makes no sense :P
  21. xX_CID_Xx

    THE GAME: winners

    Possible answers: Wasp Smart cooldown Viking(s) Wolfenstein
×
×
  • Create New...