-
Posts
3 317 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
46
Everything posted by r_Mia1
-
New Skype: - mia.archangei (for my friends who I can't contact right now)
-
Why quoting my post for this? Do you see who made this topic? (It's not me).
-
Two different battles on the same map (one after another)... Yep, my explanation was hell hard to understand. Anyway, I'm done with discussion here, once rules are finished, there will be nothing else but fair records. :)
-
You know well what I meant by saying two different battles. I'm not native English and I don't really know the exact meaning of each and every word but I did explain myself well.
-
No, I didn't. But did you? Will everyone have to read all pages to get to know the answer about their record? :) That's why I mentioned document with rules ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE. All set up... who cares? It's record. If we count every record (in battles, in one battle, set up, not set up...), we would have over 200 of them now. When there are 10x funds, it's easy to set such record. It is in archive just because 10x funds don't happen every day. Two different battles/matches/rounds on the same map. I don't see what wrong I said?
-
Look... I absolutely have nothing against anyone of you setting any new record. What I hate is the fact that nothing on this topic is explained. I was always a judge here, but I never judged so much, just to help Ilia when he was absent. Now that I got the part of the topic, I spend more time on it and to me it seems like nothing is clear, many records are weird and unfair. I know the record that Opidude posted here is all set up. But where on the entire topic do you see anything that says that set up records will be rejected? Nowhere, that's right. Same applies to your record. It's nowhere said that it could be in two or more battles. So if we can accept your record, then we can accept his too. And I'm saying this in public just so you all know that such unexplained records will be accepted only until the document with full explanation about every record is made. I will be working on it, hopefully together with Ilia and Mafioso (since 4th judge is never here) and I will let you know about it as soon as it is done. That's all from me for now.
-
If you say so. Accept record that opidude player posted. Because there simply nowhere says that kills should be in a regular battle. We can't refuse it now because it's our fault that we weren't more specific about it. Right? :) :) Will you update it, please?
-
One battle is one battle in some map. You had two battles in the same map. I ONCE AGAIN am saying that I'm not talking about friend made or regular battles. I know you played regular battle, I can see that. What I'm saying is you played in two different battles (doesn't matter if on the same map) and that's not what I will accept in the future.
-
Since you love talking to people, join battles (of your rank of course) and meet new stronger players, make friendship with them and invite each other when needed. You might have a great garage and all, but the easiest way to rank up is to play with the same ranks, absolutely not generalissimos. Not to mention, we find it really annoying to see majors play high ranked battles. Or simply try to be a moderator. Then everyone will ask you for friendship...
-
Like I said, no one here mentioned fire-wasp kind of battles so will you please stop mentioning it? I said that you played 2 different battles (on the same map) instead of one. And I don't know about previous records, I recently started checking all. And from now on, it will be in ONE SINGLE BATTLE, not two. I will make a document with all rules explained. Since every judge here is judging by himself, I will do too since record post is on my name. I will make a check up with Archangel and then we will update it once again and correct everything that needs correction.
-
You probably misunderstood. In a battle means in the same battle. Not one battle, then another battle (in the same map).
-
So you are saying that you were in a Polygon battle where you caught gold 1m26s before the END of the battle, then the NEW battle started and you got 2 more of them. This is not the same battle, it's just the same map (one battle after another). However, I will let MAFlOS0 check it out and give his opinion first.
-
Too specific. You can only try to beat this record - "most posts in a topic" (any topic from any section). We won't make records such as most posts in parkour section, most posts in creativity section etc. Too many useless things. P.S. You need more than 87.000 replies in your topic to beat the current record. Good luck.
-
Lightshot is the best if you know how to use it. There are shortcuts which allows you to take picture without having your screen frozen. Follow my steps: 1. Go to hidden icons (if your lightshot is there), right click on it and then go to options 2. Click on hotkeys and you will see "instant save of the fullscreen" (add whatever hotkeys you find easiest to click) I use ctrl + space because I'm a WASD player. My thumb is always on space, while small (pinky) finger is free to press ctrl at any moment. So when I click my hotkey, a picture (full screen) is automatically saved on my desktop without even notifying me. To cut the picture, you can use any photoshop, picture editor or simple paint software we all have. Later you can use imgur.com to upload all screenshots. Hope this helped. Good luck.
-
We refused record for the most conversations and I'm going to refuse this one as well. It can encourage others to spam.
-
Made by developers. They can make accounts according to their wish.
-
Judges really need to have a convo about all this. It says NOWHERE how it should be. I am bit busy writing rules for so many records. However, you can't just say to someone: "Refused because friends helped you" and "Accepted, skills don't matter here". If you gonna do that way, next to every record make an icon which approves players to use help of their friends. Otherwise nonsense to me.
-
In a battle with random players. Full screen captures required or a video.
-
Please state for what record are you applying for. Yours: 138801 / 112 = 1,240 w.r.e.c.k.e.d: 54604 / 15 = 3,640 Use calculator (makes your life easier). And next time post a picture of your rating (full screen) if you are applying for "Highest exp/time ratio with a turret/hull" record. Thank you.
-
ILIA * You post your records here. iLia is busy.
-
I hate them (rulers and dividers), that's why I hardly ever make drawings with straight lines :P hehe.
Jump to content











































































