-
Posts
599 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by WarMonkey51Austin
-
Review [Issue 31] The 10 Most Memorable Moments of 2014
WarMonkey51Austin replied to hogree in Newspaper Archive
Let's hope you don't get a ban for trolling -
Review [Issue 31] The 10 Most Memorable Moments of 2014
WarMonkey51Austin replied to hogree in Newspaper Archive
I have been in the game for 1 year and I have to say this was very accurate! RIP crystal boxes, I think we should keep the current fund and add crystals back -
Guide [Issue 31] Effective Mining Positions: Silence
WarMonkey51Austin replied to Remaine in Newspaper Archive
Look, not being rude, but your a low rank yourself.Also, camping in the open isn't a bad idea, as long as you have camouflage -
You can see all this in the starladder sight, why are you making a topic
-
Let's discuss Tanki Online Commentator Contest
WarMonkey51Austin replied to SuperNick95 in Contests Archive
Make some contests that everyone would like to complete, like posters, etc. More prizes as well, as there are so many entries. Not everyone is a fan of talking u know -
This gun only fits for medium/heavy hulls, Light hulls like wasp will flip
-
I would suggest closing everything else of tanki online, and when you load into the match,wait a few seconds for it to load.
-
Sometimes friends need to leave too k
-
I like it, but it can only work well with a few hulls, so I might not buy it
-
Eh, test is loading forever
-
My writing skills aren't as good as you, but I think we should at least have prizes for participating in contests
-
I hate takeovers, don't encourage people to do so!
-
Guide [Issue 31] What to mount on: Mammoth
WarMonkey51Austin replied to Pathfinder in Newspaper Archive
I think Mammoth-Freeze should have a higher rating, since it is awesome at defense PS -
Review [Issue 31] TKP's Garage Analysis
WarMonkey51Austin replied to Thekillerpenguin in Newspaper Archive
He's a reporter, he gets crystals from every topic he makes in the reporter section -_- Anyways, good guide, I'll still beat you with my m2 firebird (I got MU's as well) -
Contest [Issue 31] Design Your Own Tank!
WarMonkey51Austin replied to Thekillerpenguin in Newspaper Archive
We have to start from scratch just to win 30,000 crystals? Seriously man -
Results [Issue 31] Tanki Online Custom Paint
WarMonkey51Austin replied to Remaine in Newspaper Archive
That looks like an orange helper paint -
Results [Issue 31] Can you contribute to the official Tanki Online Wiki?
WarMonkey51Austin replied to Remaine in Newspaper Archive
Eh, I participated in so many of these contests, yet I never even won one.... The winners are always those few people, this is so discouraging :( At least give us a consolation prize man, we tried so hard -
V-LOG 31 — Hot new looks for your tank and smartphone!
WarMonkey51Austin replied to semyonkirov in VLOG archive
yes finally :D -
The internet should be free, but then nobody would provide it
-
Real life -_- if we spent more money on tanki then we wouldn't be living good lives..... As for the gaming world vs real life, i prefer the gaming world xD
-
Finally!!!! Those darn hammers! PS. Atom/Nano/Magma look awesome!
-
If a tank kills an enemy all by itself, it gets 10 points If 2 or more tanks kill 1 tank, 15 points are split between the people (according to the percentage of how much damage they did) If you self destruct, you lose a kill and 5 points are deducted If you capture a flag, you get 10*x points (x=number of team players on the opposite team) The number of points added will go down if you capture flags frequently (same thing applies to control points) Battle fund: Every time a tank is destroyed by another tank (or if you capture a flag/point), the battle fund increases. In the end, the fund is calculated by the ratio of flags/kills/points. Example: You are in a ctf battle, red team. The match just ends and it's 2-2 flags. Each team gets half the battle fund and in the team, the fund is calculated by the ratio of points. So if there is only 2 people in the team and you and your teammate both have 100 points, you get half of the fund your team gets (1/4 of the total fund) DM and TDM: In DM, if you get the same number of kills as another person, you will get the same number of crystals for reward. Otherwise it's a glitch As for TDM, the point calculation is explained above
-
Firingsniper's YouTube Channel <3
WarMonkey51Austin replied to r_Firingsniper0 in Your Creativity Archive
Epic channel :) -
This happened to me once... I joined a 15 minute battle, me and a friend played a lot in that battle, and the fund was 2400. Then we realized that the game didn't end -.-
-
What would you choose if you could have the option for something being XT?
WarMonkey51Austin replied to DJHerobrine1 in Archive
Freeze, Fire or Viking...
Jump to content


































































