Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

akashrox_re-born

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by akashrox_re-born

  1. akashrox_re-born

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    Completed , but cant upload
  2. akashrox_re-born

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    Cant*
  3. akashrox_re-born

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    i have completed it but due to some reason i can upload it
  4. akashrox_re-born

    Tiramisu's artworks

    Good luck
  5. akashrox_re-born

    Sagittarii's Designs

    So I am ur friend or popular forum regulars??
  6. akashrox_re-born

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    I am " Back " . I will be accepting all requests from 2moro :)
  7. akashrox_re-born

    REwriter's grafics

    Good Luck :)
  8. akashrox_re-born

    THE GAME is over

    It is a trick :P :D I didnt really win :) :lol: :lol:
  9. akashrox_re-born

    THE GAME is over

    I think i won it :)
  10. akashrox_re-born

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    here it is :)
  11. akashrox_re-born

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    yolo
  12. akashrox_re-born

    Creative League

    first work without tutorials :)
  13. akashrox_re-born

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    thanks , made it , :) now rendering :)
  14. akashrox_re-born

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    made it but dont know how to make tracks :( pls help me guys :)
  15. akashrox_re-born

    Ash-Metal-Raf's Creativity

    Good luck
  16. akashrox_re-born

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    making something similar to this :-)
  17. akashrox_re-born

    AM369's creativity

    Good luck
  18. akashrox_re-born

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    bro , I didn't say that I made the whole thing , but in future I will. I need to study a lot of things for that I need ur help .
  19. akashrox_re-born

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    made with blender :) a 3D intor for :)
  20. akashrox_re-born

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    made with blender :) a 3D intor for :)
  21. akashrox_re-born

    Creative League

    Made a 3D intor for :)
  22. akashrox_re-born

    Creative Topics Index

    mine not added still :(
  23. akashrox_re-born

    Creative League

    LOL, now i am installing cinima 4D R13 and then i will study how to use it . I am not sticking to one software ;)
  24. akashrox_re-born

    Creative League

    he had said that it is a quick sketch otherewise it would have been awesome
  25. akashrox_re-born

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    really I didn't do this thing by seeing a tutorial , did it my self
×
×
  • Create New...