-
Posts
1 382 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by trollface.jpg
-
Read the section rules before creating a topic Closed.
-
0
-
I was told we can 'copy' stuff, but we wont get marks for originality, so I just wanted to participate, not win, so just copied and drew it, its not so easy to draw it, you can try once and compare :)
-
0
-
Closed upon request.
-
ye, next -> deadtoyou
-
8457
-
Takeover Yes, they were leading with more than 100 points.
-
8444
-
Please read the section rules before creating a topic. And make sure the game has a proper structure and explain how it can be played(You can PM me these things and I'll see into it) until then, Closed.
-
8415
-
8413
-
0
-
8409
-
0
-
8406
-
8404
-
8402
Jump to content



































































