Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ferrari458J

Tanker
  • Posts

    285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ferrari458J

  1. When a buyer joins drugging non-stop
  2. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] Don't you hate it when...

    Don you hate baked pie ? lool
  3. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] "Le game"

    LE play please
  4. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] "Le game"

    I like to have le fun once in a waaa
  5. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] "Le game"

    I like to have le fun once in a waaa
  6. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] "Le game"

    You le mad hoe?
  7. Ferrari458J

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    I wish, I could get some liquid gold in real life
  8. Ferrari458J

    Your tankionline wish

    I wish I could rank to Gissmo within 3 months
  9. Ferrari458J

    Off-Topic DUCKussion

    long time no ducks!
  10. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    Are you afraid of Tanki?
  11. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] Describe the above poster with 1 word

    Loo Doesn't make sense
  12. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] "Le game"

    I want to get some le crystals!!!!
  13. Ferrari458J

    Where'd the plane go?!

    The plane is in Italy right now doe
  14. Ferrari458J

    The point of school?

    You have to be like a Ferrari that was born in Italy. End of discussion.
  15. Ferrari458J

    Flae's fortune shop

    Ferrari's do not get banned... Am I wrong about you iz pretty?
  16. Ferrari458J

    Flae's fortune shop

    I am not disturbing the peace. He just dare me to a 1vs1. And, no need to be rude nor call a mod. So cool down. By the way, when will I buy $20?
  17. Ferrari458J

    Flae's fortune shop

    I am not disturbing the peace. He just dare me to a 1vs1. And, no need to be rude nor call a mod. So cool down. By the way, when will I buy $20?
  18. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] Guess the language

    Is it similar to Tagalo?
  19. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] Guess the language

    Chiveriamo
  20. Ferrari458J

    [Forum Game] "Le game"

    I feel le sleepy. So please close the forum
  21. Ferrari458J

    Flae's fortune shop

    I think that doe likes Selena, he is just jelaous of prince FBI
  22. Ferrari458J

    Flae's fortune shop

    Umad doe?
  23. Ferrari458J

    Don't miss the discount!

    Cloud 10*
×
×
  • Create New...