Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

donaldo9000

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by donaldo9000

  1. donaldo9000

    What are those?

    The numbers behind them are your place in the weekly ratings, respectively in experience earned, gold boxes catched and finally crystals earned. Also, check this: http://en.tankiwiki.com/Ratings_and_Statistics
  2. donaldo9000

    Tanki X — Discussions

    Just watched the new developers diary episode. Now that they explained a bit More about the ranks, it actually sounds good :)
  3. donaldo9000

    Updates: How Bad Are They?

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. donaldo9000

    [Forum Game] Change a letter

    Modem
  5. donaldo9000

    [Forum Game] Boys vs. Girls

    1687
  6. donaldo9000

    [Forum game] Tankers vs N00bs

    -7087
  7. donaldo9000

    Could love be found in Tanki Online?

    Eh.. Love can be found anywhere I think.. I don't see myself falling in love with some stranger on the internet though.. :lol:
  8. donaldo9000

    I Forgot My Email

    You need to email that info to help@tankionline.com
  9. donaldo9000

    [Forum Game] WWIII

    -689
  10. donaldo9000

    When you were a nub...

    For me, it still is
  11. donaldo9000

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Unbelievable..
  12. donaldo9000

    Gold Box drop locations

    2 other drop zones I don't have screens too.. Catched one a long time ago, but didn't make screens back then.. :P
  13. donaldo9000

    Gold Box drop locations

    To be the leader of a clan you need to be at least Guides for clans
  14. donaldo9000

    Tanki's 7th Birthday (speculations only)

    ^What about premium?
  15. donaldo9000

    [Forum Game] Change a letter

    Ice
  16. donaldo9000

    [Forum Game] WWIII

    -631
  17. donaldo9000

    why do rails shoot their own team?

    Sabotage..
  18. donaldo9000

    [Forum Game] WWIII

    hey
  19. donaldo9000

    [Forum Game] WWIII

    -592
  20. donaldo9000

    why do rails shoot their own team?

    ^Really...
  21. donaldo9000

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Hmm..Tricky.. Depends on one's definition of 'added' I guess..
  22. donaldo9000

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    I hope it was DM :ph34r:
×
×
  • Create New...