Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

rambobear11

Tanker
  • Posts

    568
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rambobear11

  1. rambobear11

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    I <3 hornet with - rail for scherpov iran dusseldorf - shaft for camp and dusseldorf - Firebird for highland I don't use any other maps and turrets every once and awhile I'll use Viking when the hornet is micro upgrading
  2. rambobear11

    [ISR] Israeli Players

    Player rambobear11 has been banned for a week. Reason: Violation of forum rules. Discrimination, incitement to hatred and hostility on grounds of national or social identity, or other characteristics, •••∫===> Rules
  3. rambobear11

    [US] American players

    sure ill join I live in Vermont so I'm estern time
  4. rambobear11

    I wish I hadn't bought it !

    u r a very low rank so u have all m0 shut up plz
  5. rambobear11

    Firebird Vs. Freeze

    M3 fupirebird does a lot more damage the than m3 freeze so firebird
  6. rambobear11

    Let's Discuss Supplies!

    I hate druggers they ruin games in my opinion tanki has not been the same since they added the packages and yes I've been around that Long I have an old account that is generalissimo I started this 1 because I beat the game
  7. rambobear11

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    U_r_all_banned_for_using_spaces
×
×
  • Create New...