Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

newrohan

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by newrohan

  1. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Main party dun bhi toh uss party ka tanki par kya maza? Aur Draz toh aa bhi nahi payega.
  2. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    You mult!!!!! :p
  3. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    hy6 Jeka https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAgEZXaQICc&itct=CHIQpDAYAiITCNSvo8qt8ssCFZAjvgodHxUBczILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDaWJna2h2TVNrVERYOGxOLWM4NnRoUQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=IN&hl=en
  4. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Main kisi game par paise kharch nahi karta. Gold ne diya hai ye premium :p
  5. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    Well, he was marshal sometime ago if I remember correctly, atleast during valentines day. Now he had 5 million score. I feel account sharing. Seeing his score, I feel he is a mult too. Or people gave golds to him as he is famous.
  6. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Your school started?
  7. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    BTW, some of you might be wondering. I'll leave when april ends. :p
  8. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Thanks. :p Haan pizza party dunga. Aaj @5pm @Semyon da dhaba.
  9. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    itne inactive? Kya hua?
  10. newrohan

    [Issue 52] Myths, Busted

    Admin drops gold. Confirmed? Plej? :d
  11. Quite easy for me. But I don't like doing easy things, so I guess I'll let others win this time. ;)
  12. newrohan

    Issue 52 is here!

    Perfect day! :d
  13. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    Can't even play =) Hope it's better now.
  14. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    Luck is with me today! I have a constant 999 Ping and 10 FPS. Amazing, right?
  15. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    Got 4! Will post pics soon! :D Actually I did survive, but I thought they'll fall below, so I jumped down. IKR Noob me!
  16. Quite nice idea if implemented for both fire and freeze. Will encourage people to help each other.
  17. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    Seems like you got Dictator just at the best time. :p
  18. newrohan

    Fool Day celebrations are here!

    People bnever get satisfied, do they? :p
  19. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    Did you get it today?
  20. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    The most controversies I've ever seen in a single match, all against India. IDK why but India always kept every match too close this time.
  21. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Semyon got that medal he deserved :) http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showuser=392071
  22. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Sad. :( Isn't there any chance you can get a laptop somehow? Idea!! Apne friend ke ghar jaana. Use kehna ek badi mast game dikhata hun. Whenever he says that he wants to play, say, you're a noob, this is not how we play. I'll show ya. Ese pure time khelio. :ph34r: :ph34r:
  23. newrohan

    Gold Boxes!

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hypocrite :P
  24. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    I guess, there is a chance that the gold hunter is fooled, for if the gold is the one which drops 2 other golds of standard value, the actual person won't get anything, if he doesn't manage to get one or both of those other golds. Use mila THENGA! :ph34r:
  25. newrohan

    [IND] Indian Players

    :ph34r: :ph34r:
×
×
  • Create New...