Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Yea, I'm reading three or so. You?
  2. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Well, other than Galaxy, probably the outdoors and stuff. There are some awesome tramps and things to do. Accurate.
  3. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Lol, we've been over this. Yes, I do. xD You?
  4. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Yeah, school starts again next Monday. How many alts you got?
  5. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOg
  6. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    I went away on a camp and then went on holiday with my family. Are you on holiday atm?
  7. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lol, okay. :D
  8. personia

    The Kyle224 Fan club

    Forget about Ostrich or Mini cooper. @Capable is the real pro of the forum! This is his fan club. Nothing here can be negative towards Kyle unless it's some gud quality roasts. Members: As requested by Reddevil142
  9. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lol, I'm still in the clan. Who even runs the front page? xD
  10. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Well, it's okay, but they promised moon silence and this is more like moon madness, so meh, it's okay. Good for parkour. What'd you do for easter? What does your name stand for?
  11. personia

    «Space» mode will stay in the game

    Well, yeah, but the physics ain't the same (or it doesn't seem it) and Moon silence was good banta. But as I said, it's a decent update.
  12. personia

    «Space» mode will stay in the game

    Well, it's not moon silence, but this is definitely one of your best updates, especially in the last 2 years or so. Awesome decision.
  13. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Lol, nah. What do you think of the new space mode?
  14. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Easter camp and then we go up north, plus I have a bio internal to do. What'll the thing for school be?
  15. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Nah, I have headphones. Do you have any siblings? You got a problem with that punk? What are you doing for the holidays?
  16. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    The burdens of life. xD You?
  17. personia

    The Campers Hall

    This is honestly dumb...
  18. personia

    Cosmonautics Day Sales and In-Game Goodies

    Bloody genius. You've really done it well this time devs! Just bloody spectacular! WOO HOOOOOOOO
  19. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    What? He isn't personia... I am... Everyone knows that...
  20. personia

    Ask Players – AMA

    Yep. I'm at gold and should be finished by November at the very latest.
  21. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You forgot to add that I left, easily a highlight of the day.
  22. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Well, when ya get kicked it's not really your choice... Though I must say that in this I was planning to leave within the week anyways, so no biggy. And as to the playing thing, just PM me any time and I'll happily have a round or two with ya. :) Your problems aren't mine any more.
×
×
  • Create New...