Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I hate to say it, but this isn't your clan. While you can help out with problems and stuff (And you do), I sometimes feel as though you take it a little to far, as of the above post. Just sayin', pls don't kill me. :P That actually proves nothing, and given Penny was on the chat before, it's actually more likely to have been him, not that Penny would do things like that either, but you get my point. I never got that PM... And I never saw that post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Sorry it's a bit late.) :) Player, please don't respond. I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm just saying, you've been kicked. Stop spamming here.
  2. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Um, in a court of law, you have to prove that someone is not guilty, not that they're innocent. So your point... it's kind of pointless. As above, and also, what are you gonna be shutting? Literally saying, nobody cares anymore. Thanks Zen.
  3. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    And in English please? In fact, if you do reply, take it to a PM.
  4. personia

    [AP] Australian players

    You need hearing aids.
  5. personia

    [AP] Australian players

    ^Bruh, you didn't know that already?
  6. personia

    [AP] Australian players

    Such fun.
  7. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I'll be in for both.
  8. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Flaming flop people, just shut up about the gold. It's 1k. If you care so much, go to a pm. Whether or not taking that is against the rules, it states very clearly on the front page that if you have a problem, take it to PM with DoS. SO TAKE IT TO PM! Or go to skype. Seriously. It's appaling the amount of crying some of you do, instead of just ignoring it and earning 1k in a battle. Thank you for your time.
  9. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Back! I was away for 6 days. Sorry for not saying anything.
  10. personia

    [NZ] New Zealand players

    Sup. I'm from Auckland. How old are you? I'm 16.
  11. personia

    Paint Separation Update

    I think you missed the point of my statement, but whatever. Just like your idea on everything? :P Um... Thanks? Wait, actually, in PM can you just clarify what you mean? I'm actually really confused...
  12. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ROFL Dude, we should become comedians. We'd get rich! We'd be Rowling in the hundred dollar bills! xDDDDDDDD
  13. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=327891&p=5640170
  14. personia

    Paint Separation Update

    But we would if they added in Godmode_On's paint and module for 10 million crystals each. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEE DEVS! PWEASE!!
  15. personia

    Paint Separation Update

    WAIT, that's so true! What happens to Godmode_On's paint? Is there a Godmode_On protection module? A Godmode_On paint? Can we get that in circulation please?! Like, I'm willing to forget all the bad things about this update if they just chuck in the paint and module for 10 million crystals each. That sounds ALL GOOD to me! Edit: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSE
  16. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Actually I can't because I've used them all. M8. GIT. RIKT! BOOOOOOOOOOM! xD
  17. personia

    Paint Separation Update

    I love the fact that people like this guy, who have been playing for a day, have the nerve to come and complain about quitting. As though it took them the year(s) that people have committed to this game. Ridiculous.
  18. personia

    Paint Separation Update

    That's gonna be changed. So leave then? I mean, I like you on the forum, but as Yis said, if it's such a big problem, why not just leave? "In this corner, the one and only, FALCOSENNA1! And in this corner, world famous, MAFIOSO! Fred, we're in for a good fight tonight!" "Agreed Bob, on one hand, falcosenna1 is one of the most respected mods of all time, and clearly has a brain on him. On the other hand, he hasn't been a mod for quite some time, whereas Mafioso has, and is thus probably more up to date with moderator crud (whatever that is). This is certainly going to be good fight tonight." "Yes Fred it is. For those of you just joining us, you're watching mod fight, my name is Bob, and with me is fred, and tonight, we're your commentators for this amazing fight between falcosenna1 and Mafioso! Now time for some ads." [Ad] Have you ever wanted to have independence? Freedom? Maybe a bit of change? Well, now you can! With the new mega modules, you can have all the change you want! This new this new product will help you update your life, and give you all the protection you want! Our new metal module technology has helped us create these awesome protection schemes, just for you! Let's be honest, nobody wants those old paints like veteran or premium (premium actually sucks, tbh) which are cheap and straight forward. So we've come up with these new modules, which are confusing and expensive! All for you! And not only have we done this, but we have also doubled the price of all paints ever, so that you can never buy them. And all this comes to you for the cost of... NOTHING!* *Terms and conditions may apply, nothing is subject to change at any time to what we deem acceptable.* "Well folks, we're back on mod fight, and we're just waiting for the ref to get in position... What? Whats that? Huh. Okay, ladies and gentlemen, THERE IS NO REF! Here that Jeff?" "Shut up Bob, they're about to start."
  19. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Thanks Spacey! :)
  20. personia

    Paint Separation Update

    Agreed. :)
  21. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Just let me find the link... Edit: Here you are. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=327891&p=5639205 Okay. Hi noob. IT WAS FUN! You played very well.
  22. personia

    Paint Separation Update

    Good call, but why am I a fool?
  23. personia

    Paint Separation Update

    I think YIS is just a bit annoyed because loads of people keep saying the same thing over and over. Don't kill him.
×
×
  • Create New...